IGNORED

Crewe Open To Bids For Nicky Maynard.......

cheshire_red

I think pretty much anyone of the players at crewe is for sale thats the reason they find themselves in league one.

Been the same for years they have had some amazing players come through the ranks there but pretty much a feeder club for anyone who has the cash.

Wouldnt be supprised if the kit man was put on the transfer list.

Plus if they say there has been no bids that probably means that GJ hasnt got him in his sights cos hes already made 2 bids maybe three.

Ipswich had a bid for Lafferty rejected, so they'll probably go for Maynard.

Maynard would be a good signing for us, but it would be 1.5m+ I would think.

If you take Yessir to be GJ's voice on this forum (and I think you can) then we have bids on the table for Tyson and the Egyptain guy. Those bids total £2m+. There's no way we would go for Maynard as well. If we were interested, a bid would already have been submitted.

Well_red

If you take Yessir to be GJ's voice on this forum (and I think you can) then we have bids on the table for Tyson and the Egyptain guy. Those bids total £2m+. There's no way we would go for Maynard as well. If we were interested, a bid would already have been submitted.

Well_red

Gimme Maynard over Tyson any day of the week. As previously stated, I would love to see him down the Gate. He's EXACTLY what is needed IMHO.

I trust GJ's judgement but not when it comes to strikers I'm afraid. If he's available, he should be very high on our shortlist of transfer targets this summer.

Archived