IGNORED

New Turnstiles

Has anybody been down to the Gate in the last week or so, and are able to tell if the new turnstiles are being installed? With the Bon Jovi Concert next week, it didn't give the club much of a window to get them installed, and I really can't see the Concert being the first outing these card reader stiles will get. Or was it a case of they were only going to be installed IF we had got promoted, and now we haven't, the idea will go on the back burner until the new stadium is built.

I cycle throught AG every day and all the preparations have been for the concert. No sign of turnstiles going in, but they must be installed after the concert as the new season tickets are the card format.

MM

wont be changed yet, got my bon jovi ticks and they are paper format same as our old match tickets. I presume all systems go after the concert.

wont be changed yet, got my bon jovi ticks and they are paper format same as our old match tickets. I presume all systems go after the concert.

Got my tickets as well but I don't think you use the turnstiles, I may be wrong. Someone told me you go through the gates and they tear off the ticket stub.

MM

Will they actually need to change the whole turnstile? I thought they would just install a card reader to each one that when activated would just release the locking mechanism which is currently done by the turnstile operative... :dunno:

Archived