IGNORED

New Shirts

BS3_RED

I hope no one got a new shirt with Carle printed on the back.

Just goes to show why its best not to put a name on a shirt. I did it with Stewart a couple of seasons ago and learned my lesson then.

I hope no one got stung this time round. ( i am assuming he will be leaving).

Just goes to show why its best not to put a name on a shirt. I did it with Stewart a couple of seasons ago and learned my lesson then.

Hahaha my mate got "STEWART BORN AND BRED IN BRISTOL" on the back of his home city shirt a few seasons ago, been winding him up ever since. Cost him like £45 for printing. oh dear!:laugh:

I'm going to get a new city away shirt with either McIndeo or Orr on the back have not decided yet.

I had Stewart on mine as well. But i redeemed myself by having Noble put on at the beginning of the promotion campaign :) Then decided to go for my nickname last season.

Just quickly, because i haven't seen the shirts yet and waiting for my b-day to get one (so i don't have to pay for it :)), is the DAS logo stuck on like the BTC ones or is it printed or anything else?

Guest Eamer
I'm going to get a new city away shirt with either McIndeo or Orr on the back have not decided yet.

I hope you don't get 'McIndeo' on your shirt...

I got Stewart on the back of shirt from that season aswell. Didnt make same mistake the year after as got one with my name and 18 on for my 18th b'day the other year

I want to sign Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink so I can have his name on my shirt, love that name!

Please Steve/Gary don't we need a Striker, just think about the profits made from shirt printing alone! :dancing6:

Its always a gamble putting current players names on the back of your shirt because there always likely to move on if the price is right !!

Your better off having classic City players names on your shirts

Atyeo

Gow

Hunter

Dziekanowski

Galley

Cheesley

Talking of names on shirts i still chuckle when i think of a guy i saw down at the gate with 'Bent' on back of his shirt i don't know if Junior was his favourite player or he was coming out the closet ;)

Archived