IGNORED

Rumour

42nite

Umm what?

And the award for the worst rumour ever goes to...

Honestly I think you don't need to name your source, its pretty clear that its just someone in the PR department

:icecream:

Nice one!

Just thought this one might liven things up a bit.

What would you like City (that includes all aspects of the club) to do, or not do, to make our season a very pleasant experience?

I'll start it off by getting rid of those disgusting pasties, and getting some decent Ginsters in.

Just a small issue, bet there are many bigger ones out there that could do with some airing??

I've heard a rumour that Bon Jovi are playing at Ashton Gate tomorrow, I hope they keep it down so I don't get disturbed while watching Germany and Turkey.

So let me get this right. If Bon Jovi make some noise tomorrow night then you well go a little bit insane watching Germany vs Turkey? And apparently the Queen is signing Nick Carle for her horseman guards team at the Palace. Just a rumour. I did hear that he is just using that team as a stepping stone to the Windsor Castle first eleven despite it being viewed as a backward step. Just a rumour though.

I've just heard a rumour (can't name my source for obvious reasons) that City aren't going to do a single thing that is likely to p**s us (the fans) off!

I've just heard a rumour that catering is currently recycling last seasons consumed clarks pies and selling them again this year to save cost for a new Egyptian player. :source:

Roomer definition = someone to share a room with ie:"he is my roomer"

I heard a rumour oh no! it was a rumble, quick off to the loo.

On a more serious note let's trust in GJ for a bit longer eh!, were like a load of kids waiting for xmas.

I've just heard a rumour (can't name my source for obvious reasons) that City aren't going to do a single thing that is likely to p**s us (the fans) off!

Well thanks for clearing that up!! I'll sleep better tonight knowing that!!

Think it's only fair to share with you the rumour i heard it's that this summer someone somewhere is going to do something

Archived