IGNORED

Why Are We All Feeling So Twitchy?

westy

Magic Johnson has never let us down, the majority of us would say we trust him and that BC always believe so why are we all worrying so much?

I've been feeling very apprehensive about how we can possibly replace such characters in the team (assuming speculation is true) or who we can bring in that will instantly relieve the tension.

Maybe we are all feeling the pressure as this next season could be make or break in terms of keeping momentum and delivering on the four year plan. So yes the stakes are higher now but GJ invested fantastically last season and i'm sure he will this season.

I can't see GJ bringing in someone that will have the wow factor that will put us at ease so we're going to have to be in this for the long hall - hopefully we can laugh at all the forum activity / worry over the last few days whilst tucking into some mince pies at xmas.

Anyway my point is who are we to question GJ & SL, they have never let us down and don't think they would intentionally so lets enjoy why we are feeling so twitchy - because of the last two fantastic and successful seasons and look forward to being amazed and what GJ & SL have in store for us over the next two season.

COYR

p.s. Gary, please hurry up and sign someone!

Please don't generalise so much. I, for one, am not at all "twitchy". Players come and go and GJ will only bring those he really wants.

We didn't sign some until almost July last year, so I am very relaxed about it all.

Yep i read the BCFC website too!!

Strangely enough I hadn't read that until after I posted that reply. I just remember there being very little activity in the 1st part of the summer and all the panicky posts on here about it.

fair enough, you must have a good memory - i did qualify my statement though by using the "majority of us" and that was based on over 30,000 views on the Carle post!

Archived