IGNORED

Dare To Dream

internetjef

Is warnock trying to engineer the move of Watson to city? to help him secure his 1st choice Carle.

Everyone says hes premier league bound, but as far as I can see the only offer palace have had is from QPR worth around 1.5mill so he must be willing to stay in the championship, and perhaps he is desperate to get out of palace now, you wouldnt want to hang about once you'd upset Warnock.

could it be that warnock admitting watson will leave, wanted Carle as a replacement but was rebuffed by City, and then he thought hold on a minute, what if i can get Watson into the deal. He's leaving anyway and this way we can get my 1st choice replacement that otherwise wouldnt be avialable.

Warnock getting the swap (possibly with cash from us), would rid him of his wantaway player and achieve his no 1 target at same time. Letting him go to QPR would mean he still had the grief of finding a replacement for 1.5 mill, and he wouldnt be able to get the player he wanted (Carle).

I'm sure Watson would pick QPR initially over city (stays in London, prob more money), but what if Warnock is blocking the QPR bid and trying to coonvince him to join city. If Warnock say to him your either going to city, or rotting in the reserves here... then hed seriously consider it.

Dare to dream of Ben Watson.

Watson = Carle + 500k

if it aint that it might be 1.2 mill + Danns = carle

Optimistically yours :laugh:

what does everyone else think, is ther any chance watson will come to us?

Is warnock trying to engineer the move of Watson to city? to help him secure his 1st choice Carle.

Everyone says hes premier league bound, but as far as I can see the only offer palace have had is from QPR worth around 1.5mill so he must be willing to stay in the championship, and perhaps he is desperate to get out of palace now, you wouldnt want to hang about once you'd upset Warnock.

could it be that warnock admitting watson will leave, wanted Carle as a replacement but was rebuffed by City, and then he thought hold on a minute, what if i can get Watson into the deal. He's leaving anyway and this way we can get my 1st choice replacement that otherwise wouldnt be avialable.

Warnock getting the swap (possibly with cash from us), would rid him of his wantaway player and achieve his no 1 target at same time. Letting him go to QPR would mean he still had the grief of finding a replacement for 1.5 mill, and he wouldnt be able to get the player he wanted (Carle).

I'm sure Watson would pick QPR initially over city (stays in London, prob more money), but what if Warnock is blocking the QPR bid and trying to coonvince him to join city. If Warnock say to him your either going to city, or rotting in the reserves here... then hed seriously consider it.

Dare to dream of Ben Watson.

Watson = Carle + 500k

if it aint that it might be 1.2 mill + Danns = carle

Optimistically yours :laugh:

what does everyone else think, is ther any chance watson will come to us?

Was in the paper today, though like I said in the ( Paper ) that he was Palace bound for 1.2 mil

According to the comments printed on sports web sites warnock's first choice is Yeates and not Carle.

Not sure I buy into all the fuss about Watson... he's good, thats a given, but not sure he's worth the hysteria on this thread.

Archived