IGNORED

The Man, The Myth, The Legend......

Sargent Pepper

I reckon it's Banksy!

banksy2-thumb.jpeg

"The time of getting fame for your name on its own is over. Artwork that is only about wanting to be famous will never make you famous. Any fame is a by-product of making something that means something. You don't go to a restaurant and order a meal because you want to have a shit." Banksy :winner_third_h4h:

That was me and i did go to bed.

He is like the stig from Top Gear, you will never know who he is (though i think the Stig is Damon Hill)

No, Damon Hill took a different line through the corners.

It's going to be a Formula 2 driver you haven't heard of. The only guide is that somebody suggested he was Nigel Havers so somebody who sounds like that.

As to Yessir, I appreciate the inside knowledge he's been providing but I suggest he change his user-id now he's attracted too much attention.

How about Rissey?

Actually, if female of the species, surely it would be Yesmiss?

Not at all. Who would be likely to say "Yessir " to the head of the house.

Mrs GJ, thats who. She was mentioned as a likely suspect months ago. She has the time, the information and possibly the sense of humour to indulge herself. Why not ? Mrs SL posts and reads the forum as "Badger". So no reason to assume that yessir is a he, not even a cross dresser, but Mrs GJ, definately in the mix.

In any event, its the message, not the messanger thats importent.

Not at all. Who would be likely to say "Yessir " to the head of the house.

Mrs GJ, thats who. She was mentioned as a likely suspect months ago. She has the time, the information and possibly the sense of humour to indulge herself. Why not ? Mrs SL posts and reads the forum as "Badger". So no reason to assume that yessir is a he, not even a cross dresser, but Mrs GJ, definately in the mix.

In any event, its the message, not the messanger thats importent.

Could Mrs GJ have been throwing us off the scent with this post?

I argue with the missus, sometimes i don't pass her the salt, she still loves me though

Could Mrs GJ have been throwing us off the scent with this post?

Possibly a RED herring on the table. A self indulgent sense of humour is evident with yessir, all is possible.

I've been thinking this for a long time.

for a dressing room that was moaning about info leeking out and stuff making the papers

it seems to have got a bit info happy unless you are out to catch the forum hacks or those you can and can't speak to in confidence, chuck a few stories and see where they end up thus seeing who sings and who does not.

Yessir, I can boogie.

Very quick and very witty.....nice one (bet the young un's are wondering what that was all about)....spose I've just blown i'm no longer a young un.... :blush:

As for yessir, appreciate anything he adds as when he does, its spot on info. Never wrong....our hero... :clapping:

Taken from the enigma that is Yessir's profile:

So there we have it, Yessir is indeed Lenny Hall. All you had to do was check his profile. Jeez people come on keep up :disapointed2se:

Look up on Google who Lenny Hall is.....yes a character from 'The Simpsons'.....yessir is joshing me thinks....!

For a long while I believed Yessir was a lady but now feel Yessir has got to be a man, he writes such few words.

I'll say it before the rest of you do.... not a woman's style at all. Why use 5 words when you can use 50! :D

For a long while I believed Yessir was a lady but now feel Yessir has got to be a man, he writes such few words.

I'll say it before the rest of you do.... not a woman's style at all. Why use 5 words when you can use 50! :D

Yes but Mary its obvious that Yessir is a man.

He,s punctual, to the point and don't dither like ALL women :innocent06:

:shutup:

It's obvious.

Yessir is a reference to that old shampoo advert.

'Yes sir, that's my baby, that's my, Johnson's baby'.

The only baby Johnson at present is Lee's daughter, who was born earlier this month (just after the transfer window opened).

So, Yessir is: Isabella Grace Johnson (age 20 days)

Not sure how she managed to be so spot on with her info before she was born, mind....

It's obvious.

Yessir is a reference to that old shampoo advert.

'Yes sir, that's my baby, that's my, Johnson's baby'.

The only baby Johnson at present is Lee's daughter, who was born earlier this month (just after the transfer window opened).

So, Yessir is: Isabella Grace Johnson (age 20 days)

Not sure how she managed to be so spot on with her info before she was born, mind....

Fantastic.... :rofl2br:

Archived