IGNORED

I Found This, Yeah You Guest It On.....

dargla

If we can get our money back (poss more as they got the £m's that we could have had) then break their arm off and invest it in someone who is younger faster and will score more than 5 in a season

And I like TRUNDLE........but facts speak for themselves.....and after this season he will be older and slower again... get our money back NOW while we can

I'd be slightly inclined to disagree with you there, Trundle is not going to lose a great deal more of pace cos he hasn't really had any this season. But what he does have is a burst of speed with the skill to go with it which can be enough to get a shot away or create a chance for someone else. Especially now he has sorted his fitness out, hopefully kept in shape over summer, he could be more influential this season

I'd be slightly inclined to disagree with you there, Trundle is not going to lose a great deal more of pace cos he hasn't really had any this season. But what he does have is a burst of speed with the skill to go with it which can be enough to get a shot away or create a chance for someone else. Especially now he has sorted his fitness out, hopefully kept in shape over summer, he could be more influential this season

I agree sausage. full pre season under his belt with us....could be his year!

Archived