IGNORED

Today

i_am_red

on wednesday I made the decision to pay £8 to go and see city even though in my short life i have seemed to be bad luck on city's travells. seven of us went and although the ground was not a #### hole as port vale, twas still not very good. in the ground i was sitting the nearest to away fans as you could be, so that was fun. then lita, woodman and fortune(who should b in the team) came and sat down, which was also fun. they shouted at us we shouted back, got told off. so they scored twice then so did we, which was okay, seeing this was one of our harder games. well when we scored our second, i ran to the luton fans and blew them kisses, they scored, i carried on blowing them kisses. as we are leaving a group of asian luton fans were chanting "goin up, ure avin a laugh!" well one bloke who was bout 50 ran up to one of them and smaked in the back of the head and ran off. what a legend. there was police running everywhere and they weren't running after the luton fans. sorry bout this long post but theres 3 games left, 2 pnts to go up, so i say come on the lads, ill be supportin u at 2 of the games as i feel i am bad luck going away. :angry:

. as we are leaving a group of asian luton fans were chanting "goin up, ure avin a laugh!" well one bloke who was bout 50 ran up to one of them and smaked in the back of the head and ran off. what a legend. there was police running everywhere and they weren't running after the luton fans.
Jesus :angry:

Archived