IGNORED

Our Kev On His Way (possibly)

HighbridgeRED

Sorry if this has been posted but it appears unsuprisingly that Kevin Betsy is also on his way out. I think this is a real shame as he is a top bloke and may have done better if given more of an oppertunity.

Your thoughts

CITY'S BETSY TARGET FOR MILLWALL AND BRENTFORD

Be the first reader to comment on this story

07:00 - 25 June 2008

Kevin Betsy could be on his way out of Ashton Gate before the new season kicks off in August.

Bristol City's 30-year-old right-winger has emerged as a possible target for London clubs Millwall and Brentford.

Although Betsy is under contract to City for next season, Robins manager Gary Johnson may well be prepared to let him go if the price is right.

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/displayNode...;pNodeId=144965

Betsy is one we certainly need to move on, his commentary career seems to be of more concern to him than playing career now.

I always thought he was quite good when he was commentating so maybe he does have a future in that line of work, but agree with previous posts did seem a good enough bloke, kept his chin up and got on with it even without being given a real go - so definately good luck to him

I always thought he was quite good when he was commentating so maybe he does have a future in that line of work, but agree with previous posts did seem a good enough bloke, kept his chin up and got on with it even without being given a real go - so definately good luck to him

Totally agree with you, just saying he isnt the kind of player to move the club up to the next level.

his commentary career seems to be of more concern to him than playing career now.

Harsh, he wassnt selected because of his ability. His performance with the microphone on a saturday afternoon doesnt effect his training ability or anything else. He wassnt not selected because of the commentry, so i don't see how you can say that.

Surely if the rumours are true and Scotty is going on a season long loan to Swindle then we would need to keep Bets ?

Obviously Scotty is going nowhere !!

Makes the Williams story sound like a Betsy replacement. Both stories out same day too.

Archived