IGNORED

Leicester Sales

tin

For the few of people out there that were mentioning Richard Stearman and Iain Hume as potential transfer targets this summer, both have left the Walkers.

Stearman has joined Wolves for an undisclosed fee and Barnsley are on the verge of bringing in in Hume for what must be a club record fee of £1.2m.

Shame cos I thought Stearman would've been a good addition to our squad in Vasko's absence. Statement of intent from the Tykes that's for sure.

Guest barnsley
For the few of people out there that were mentioning Richard Stearman and Iain Hume as potential transfer targets this summer, both have left the Walkers.

Stearman has joined Wolves for an undisclosed fee and Barnsley are on the verge of bringing in in Hume for what must be a club record fee of £1.2m.

Shame cos I thought Stearman would've been a good addition to our squad in Vasko's absence. Statement of intent from the Tykes that's for sure.

Hume has officialy signed for us, it aint a club record, our club Record was Mike Sheron at 1.5m

Hope Hume turns out to be good, fans on MSN Tell me we have a quality player there. Hope its true

Saw that too. Shows how overpriced British players are if Hume costs £1.2m , particularly if (though it looks like a big if at the moment) we were to get Met3b for £1.5m.

I wouldn't have been too impressed had we signed Hume. He isn't a finisher as his stats show and certainly isn't worth the £1.2m paid by Barnsley. Hard worker yes, goalscorer no.

Stearman on the other hand looked a decent prospect. Wolves are building quite nicely for next season with him and Vokes already on board.

Mix that with the return to fitness of Kightly and the form of Ebanks-Blake in the second half of last season and they have one hell of a chance this term.

I wouldn't have been too impressed had we signed Hume. He isn't a finisher as his stats show and certainly isn't worth the £1.2m paid by Barnsley. Hard worker yes, goalscorer no.

Stearman on the other hand looked a decent prospect. Wolves are building quite nicely for next season with him and Vokes already on board.

Mix that with the return to fitness of Kightly and the form of Ebanks-Blake in the second half of last season and they have one hell of a chance this term.

Is that the guy that had chance after chance against us at there place but failed to convert any?

His meeting with the beak still on the back burner then ?

He could find himself inside with the two lads from Southampton - they'll have a half decent prison team.

Almost as good as Horfield a little while ago (before anyone else says it).

Set to appear on June 20th.

Wow, that is a good signing. Barnsley could have a sneaky strikeforce for next season.

Is this guy a striker?.. he went down with leicester... hmmmm... probably going to be down in the dumps for the first two months of the new season in hangover mood by which time we will be out of sight of the Tykers. 1.2m?... football gone mad.

Archived