IGNORED

Ben Pipe

jhowie11

I'm friends with a girl claiming to going out with a guy called Ben Pipe, 20yo currently living in Essex who says he has signed a contract with City for next season. I can't find this guy anywhere on the net and I'm waiting to find out from her what team he plays for, but has anyone heard about this guy?

I'm friends with a girl claiming to going out with a guy called Ben Pipe, 20yo currently living in Essex who says he has signed a contract with City for next season. I can't find this guy anywhere on the net and I'm waiting to find out from her what team he plays for, but has anyone heard about this guy?

This guy matches your description. http://en.netlog.com/GHETTOpimp5000

She's not mixing him up with Ben Dover is she? He's a fox in the box I'm told!

Some people will say anything to get a bint in the bed

And that's wrong?

Unless it's my daughter of course, in which case it's a despicable act perpetrated by low life that deserve to lose their tackle in a chain saw accident!!

Not related to the gas Pipe hopefully. :bruce_h4h:

Can't say I've heard of Ben, but his Spanish half brother Hose Pipe can spray it around a bit.

Not related to the gas Pipe hopefully. :bruce_h4h:

Can't say I've heard of Ben, but his Spanish half brother Hose Pipe can spray it around a bit.

Then there's his little brother - Half Pipe, who's pretty good on a skateboard apparently.

And that's wrong?

Unless it's my daughter of course, in which case it's a despicable act perpetrated by low life that deserve to lose their tackle in a chain saw accident!!

Ha thats nice mate!!!! sounds a bit harsh and painfull so think I betta keep quite about my dirty weekend :whistle2:

This girl your friends with, thats not Anne Slippers by any chance is it? :redcard:

Archived