IGNORED

Trundle Off?

easton boy

Good old Football Rumours.

when you ain't having a great day, you can always go on there and have a good laugh

"Leee trundle is going to be moving to Everton in replacement of andrew Johnson for £10 million pound movwe as andrew Johnson is moving to his homecity of Aston Villa."

Which one of you little buggers put that one one there eh?

Thanks for the laugh, I now need to go and change my under crackers as I have P d myself.

when you ain't having a great day, you can always go on there and have a good laugh

"Leee trundle is going to be moving to Everton in replacement of andrew Johnson for £10 million pound movwe as andrew Johnson is moving to his homecity of Aston Villa."

Thanks for the laugh, I now need to go and change my under crackers as I have P d myself.

:rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br:They really will print anything

£10 Mil for trunds and a move to a prem team in europe, that'll be the day.

:rofl2br: :rofl2br: :rofl2br:They really will print anything

£10 Mil for trunds and a move to a prem team in europe, that'll be the day.

Yes NO way is he worth a penny over £6m :whistle2:

Although, not similar in value, Ralph Milne to Man U anyone??? - football is a STRANGE beast, sometimes defying ALL logic

I have posted a rumour on the site hopefully will be printed tomorrow, if they do print it they'll prove that they are ####ing stupid

I think that you can see from this topic - they clearly will.

However......if you really want a challenge......make up a rumour VERY believable (not like the numpty that posted this rumour), and see how long it takes for the National Press to pick it up or Stockhausen.....

ok consider it done kazim-richards to stoke me thinks

D'oh - silly boy.

Don't you know the first thing about Journalism in Bristol.

taken from A. Stocks notepad

1 - look at football rumours.com

2 - Look on OTIB for local news as it is always correct.

See - Mr Stockhausen has already contacted the Stoke Evil Post for a "breaking" story.

Now do it again but don't tell anyone!!!

D'oh - silly boy.

Don't you know the first thing about Journalism in Bristol.

taken from A. Stocks notepad

1 - look at football rumours.com

2 - Look on OTIB for local news as it is always correct.

See - Mr Stockhausen has already contacted the Stoke Evil Post for a "breaking" story.

Now do it again but don't tell anyone!!!

You forgot the '... and find some link with spending time in prison' part?!

i think the guy's english says it all, he is either a silly foreigner or a 10 year old preteding he knows qhathe is on about. however i think what the kid means is that AJ will be leaving Everton and LT is the cheap replacement not that LT will go to Everton for £10million... just a thought.

adding my rumour now

just posted this one to see if its true:

'Gary Johnson is to leave Bristol City as manager to act as prime minister in Zimbabwe with Robert Mugabe being appointed as manager of the westcountry side.'

hmmm.

I think even I would smell a rat with that one.

Actually we are onto something here.

If we continually bombard football rumours with ABSOLUTE LIEs like the good one above (no offence shorey) they might actually start to employ some sort of editorial process.

I think that you can see from this topic - they clearly will.

However......if you really want a challenge......make up a rumour VERY believable (not like the numpty that posted this rumour), and see how long it takes for the National Press to pick it up or Stockhausen.....

what like orr to man utd in swap for gary neville who,s comming here as player coach not great but some mug might believe it

this one has more substance:

"Bristol City are recruiting from their extensive celebrity fan-base. Last night, american singer Jon Bon Jovi was at Ashton Gate to be revealed as the robins latest signing. 23,000 people flocked to see him don the city shirt. Sadly Bon Jovi thought he got lost somewhere on the highway and had stumbled into a gig. He hasn't been seen since though reports claim he's know thinking of changing nationality to English in order to play under rob andrews at twickenham."

I sent them:

Cardiff want Murray on a season long loan.

Hull want Orr - 2 million plus Windass.. But Orr wants more than one season in the prem so has turned them down..

GJ has enquired about Becks coming on loan from LA Galaxy

Plus another I cant remember, but it was abit far fetched.. :tumbleweed:

If they put them on the site then it proves how stupid they are.. :disapointed2se:

just posted this one to see if its true:

'Gary Johnson is to leave Bristol City as manager to act as prime minister in Zimbabwe with Robert Mugabe being appointed as manager of the westcountry side.'

:laugh: - City to receive £100,000,000 for the successful capture of Osam Bin Laden! Any1?

Archived