IGNORED

I Am Danny

The_Boy

Reading through all the posts on here recently there has been alot of suggestions as to what Wilson should do regarding the starting 11 and then substitutions.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!! :P

What should be done concerning everything that needs to be changed?

Guest Rikku

I'd let Roberts play for 90 minutes unless he got injured or was genuinely starting to look tired.

I'd insist that set pieces were properly worked on in training - both defending against them and scoring from them.

I would take the time to find out which is the preferred foot and position of my squad members.

When making a substitution, I would take off weaker players rather than those who are having a good game.

• Admin

What I really AM Danny and have to think like him? Ok I'd start praying to God for the ability to do this....

Peacock

Carey Peacock Peacock Peacock

Peacock Peacock Peacock Peacock

Peacock Peacock

Subs:

Peacock

Peacock

Peacock

Peacock

Peacock (GK)

What I really AM Danny and have to think like him? Ok I'd start praying to God for the ability to do this....

Peacock

Peacock Peacock

Subs:

Peacock

Peacock

Peacock

Peacock

Peacock (GK)

Not a bad team.

The only weakness i can see is Carey at right back!!!

Peacock

Peacock Peacock

Subs:

Peacock

Peacock

Peacock

Peacock

Peacock (GK)

One Lee Peacock ,theres only ONE Lee Peacock; and he is number 1 striker/goal scorer; bow down before the one :unsure:

What should be done concerning everything that needs to be changed?
Get rid of who ever is teaching um to defend

set pieces! Ole three goals at Luton came from

um! For a team who as one of the best defences

in the division, they aint got a clue when it comes

to defending a set piece! :unsure:

Guest city slicker 71

Quite right, City have turned the set piece cock- up into an art form , and I'm one of those people who go on about the past a bit though I know one thing, they might have had their faults but Alan Dicks and John Sillet would never have put up with their incompetence. And that typifies what most of the game is about now, strutting around in the latest shirt at club level (never mind the basic skills) is the norm while at International level in Beckham we boast a world class player who can't head a ball or use his left foot.

Bristol City, I not being we are with them in name only for the majority of time

and for the priveledge of that traditional fayre it comes with a very hefty seasonal cost.

Regards,

Get rid of who ever is teaching um to defend

set pieces! Ole three goals at Luton came from

um! For a team who as one of the best defences

in the division, they aint got a clue when it comes

to defending a set piece! :unsure:

one of the best defences in this division. I think even after Luton we still have THE BEST defence in the entire football league, and are only behind Arsenal and Chelsea i think in the entire country in goals conceeded in our respective leagues.

That makes it all the more depressing that set pieces ###### us up.

Archived