IGNORED

Gorkks Has A Release Clause Of Around 250k

BristolCity1992

do we need another defender, then again we could always do with one that scores 8 goals and hes latvian they think gary j is God in that them parts.

I think he's a steal at 250K.Would make my day if we signed him!!Definitely caught my eye more than once last season.

250k isn't that much any more especially in this league but with our tight budget would it be worth it?

I think he'd be a good addition but always thought havin louis and fonts at the back is the best partnership because they also start us playing football when on the attack.

250k isn't that much any more especially in this league but with our tight budget would it be worth it?

I think he'd be a good addition but always thought havin louis and fonts at the back is the best partnership because they also start us playing football when on the attack.

Tight budget?

The release clause has been mentioned many times in the press but that doesn't necessarily make it true.

It sounds to me like Blackpool are getting all pissy because the Queens talked to the player or his agent before them but I doubt anything will come of that, QPR will just pay up if they want him and he wants the money.

They've just lost Hoolahan to Norwich for similar reasons so I guess they're a little peeved right now.

http://www.footballfansforum.com/index.php?showtopic=3543

Came from the Pool fan on here.

Why waste money one him?

He was one of the best defenders in the league last season and would be a very good addition to the squad seeing as we let Vasko go.

Can not see it happening sadly because QPR are trying to sign anyone with a pulse. I do think that is going to work against them this season though

Couple of interesting quotes on the subject from the Blackpool chairman Karl Oyston

"But if I've anything to do with it he would go to any club other than QPR."

"I have spoken to Kaspars directly about all this and there have been other clubs coming in and showing an interest in him."

Archived