IGNORED

Back Of Your Shirts.

DavidNoble

I'm going to get my new Bristol City shirt soon and was wondering what i should get on the back. I thought about getting a legend like carey or basso on the back since i have made the mistake of getting new players that aren't that great ala Stewart. I'm torn between 'Elliott' and 'McIndoe' but i was thinking it would be really good if i got 'Always Believe' on the back but wouldn't know what number would go with it.

I was just wondering what all you lot are going to get or if you'll get anything at all?

I'm going to get my new Bristol City shirt soon and was wondering what i should get on the back. I thought about getting a legend like carey or basso on the back since i have made the mistake of getting new players that aren't that great ala Stewart. I'm torn between 'Elliott' and 'McIndoe' but i was thinking it would be really good if i got 'Always Believe' on the back but wouldn't know what number would go with it.

I was just wondering what all you lot are going to get or if you'll get anything at all?

I would put:- 50p to the bangladeshi kid for making this shirt, i paid 40 quid and my name is MUG.

my lad wears his replica shirts to every game (season ticket holder ) his football training , school PE lessons and at any other time he can ! and his shirts are still in good nick ! so for me they are good value even at £40 plus !

But i do feel the club could put names and numbers on for free on kids shirts (otherwise hes having Orr again )

Ferk all at £12 a pop..... :disapointed2se:

my lad wears his replica shirts to every game (season ticket holder ) his football training , school PE lessons and at any other time he can ! and his shirts are still in good nick ! so for me they are good value even at £40 plus !

But i do feel the club could put names and numbers on for free on kids shirts (otherwise hes having Orr again )

Agreed.

It has to be said that the Puma shirts are very good quality. Would never want anything else now, the last TFG kit we had was dreadful.

Archived