IGNORED

Wolves Setting Out Their Stall!

Andy Horsman

McCarthy must shop with this forum in mind!!

Stearman(Leicester),Vokes(Bournemouth) and now Dave Jones(Derby) have all signed for the Wanderers, from our wishlist.

If they can hold onto Ebanks-Blake, Hennessey and Kightly they'll be a force.

Would still like Keogh though,reminds me of Sheringham, working off the main striker.

Yeah, bit concerned about them right now! Three cracking signings, although Vokes in untried at this level - and must be about the 10th striker they have on their books right now.

Surprised to see how well they've backed the McCarthy, but fair shout to them for doing so. Thought he might have got the sack over the summer.

Definately going to be in the mix come next May.

great signings but... the manager is still a half wit muppet.

they had one of the best squads last season... eastwood, blake, bothroyd, keogh, kightly,hennesey, gibson to name but a few quality players

mccarthey is a mug and i don't think they will ever get anywhere near with that muppet in charge, which is good for us i spose

they had one of the best squads last season... eastwood, blake, bothroyd, keogh, kightly,hennesey, gibson to name but a few quality players

mccarthey is a mug and i don't think they will ever get anywhere near with that muppet in charge, which is good for us i spose

Very true,

They have deffinetly got a good shout but I'm not just saying this i would much rather be in our position then theres if you take in to account what a muppet mccarthy is.

And as last season shows money doesnt always buy success :innocent06:

agree with brit and tanz although stop short of calling him a half wit. a very well educated, articulate and genuinely good bloke.

Just look at the players on his transfer list. they will be there or there abouts but we have nothing to fear of them.

I think he brings in far too many players in the close season.. last year and this showing similar signs. too much disruption.

Bothroyd is on the official wolves transfer list, but I would add their young left back who had Sproule in his back pocket to you list of quality players.

I can see them having a great season. Since coming back down they have established themselves back in this division and over the past year have bought some cracking players, espically Ebanks-Blake. They are def going to be one of the teams to beat and I can see them finishing inside the top 4, for sure.

They'll be dangerous after Xmas when they've sacked McCarthy.

I don't agree things will either click and we will finish top 2 with points to spare or MM will mess up like last season and get sacked by November and we will have another wasted season.

Time will tell i guess but I'm happy with the squad MM is building just don't have any faith in his tactics.

I think he just signs players in hope that they will work out. Its like a scratchcard. Instead of buying one he will buy 5 to increase his chances of winning.

I don't agree things will either click and we will finish top 2 with points to spare or MM will mess up like last season and get sacked by November and we will have another wasted season.

Time will tell i guess but I'm happy with the squad MM is building just don't have any faith in his tactics.

Nothing will click with Mad Mick in charge I'm afraid. He has all the personality and charisma of a wheelie bin. Your players (good though some of them are) clearly don't want to play for him.

When you've sacked him you may do well but you will need to get a real manager. And no, ours isn't available.

Archived