IGNORED

Mccormack

Denilson

Signed for Cardiff. If i remember we were interested at one point? Goes to tribunal cos he's 21 and out of contract

Yeah i saw that, you never know what fee the tribunal will set but it'll probably be cheaper than £1m. I've not been to upset at the lack of striker activity as the market has been quiet, but when you see this and wolves splashing the cash i am starting to wonder if we're getting left behind a bit.

I have faith in GJ but am a little worried about us putting all our eggs in a one egyptian basket. The transfer has rumbled on for too long and if the deal collapses now we've given a lot of teams a head start. Not to mention the risk of a player settling in England, we would realisticly need to give him a year to get used to England. Some one like McCormack wouldn't have this problem. I see Niculae is now being linked with Dundee. What about Steven Naismith from Rangers, not sure how much he played last year, promise him 1st team football and he may want to come down!

Hopefully in this coming week GJ will give us what we all want!

Signed for Cardiff. If i remember we were interested at one point? Goes to tribunal cos he's 21 and out of contract

Thought the Forest fan said McCormack was about to sign for them?

Wonder if this will delay any deal for Tyson? :dunno:

Yeah, hopefully for good.

Tyson might not be my first choice either but City need to score alot more goals next season.

If Meteb and Tyson are GJ's first choices to do this then I hope we get them.

Problem is our 'second' choices might be getting snapped up elsewhere while these deals drag on, and perhaps come to nothing,

Tyson might not be my first choice either but City need to score alot more goals next season.

If Meteb and Tyson are GJ's first choices to do this then I hope we get them.

Problem is our 'second' choices might be getting snapped up elsewhere while these deals drag on, and perhaps come to nothing,

Tyson's never been a goalscorer. He's just a slightly better Christian Roberts. All pace, no finesse in front of goal.

Think the Meteb deal is dead in the water now. He, or his club, have taken far too long and I reckon they've used us as a tool to drum up more interest in him. Next...

Yeah i saw that, you never know what fee the tribunal will set but it'll probably be cheaper than £1m. I've not been to upset at the lack of striker activity as the market has been quiet, but when you see this and wolves splashing the cash i am starting to wonder if we're getting left behind a bit.

I have faith in GJ but am a little worried about us putting all our eggs in a one egyptian basket. The transfer has rumbled on for too long and if the deal collapses now we've given a lot of teams a head start. Not to mention the risk of a player settling in England, we would realisticly need to give him a year to get used to England. Some one like McCormack wouldn't have this problem. I see Niculae is now being linked with Dundee. What about Steven Naismith from Rangers, not sure how much he played last year, promise him 1st team football and he may want to come down!

Hopefully in this coming week GJ will give us what we all want!

Naismith, like Garner is a non-starter as regards August window, as he has been out with a long-term injury.

When he's fit, it might be worth a punt as 'Gers have signed three more strikers

Tyson's never been a goalscorer. He's just a slightly better Christian Roberts. All pace, no finesse in front of goal.

I've seen worse goalscoring records. If GJ thinks Tyson can add goals, pace, bring out the best in Trundle, whatever, then I'll go along with it despite my own reservations on fitness etc.

Think the Meteb deal is dead in the water now. He, or his club, have taken far too long and I reckon they've used us as a tool to drum up more interest in him.

Maybe, but most City deals seem to drag on, particularly these days when we learn about them so early on the internet. A watched kettle never boils.

Next.... Maynard perhaps. :fingerscrossed:

don't have to pay a fee for an u24 player from another country thats out of contract. So they got him on a free.

Naismith, like Garner is a non-starter as regards August window, as he has been out with a long-term injury.

When he's fit, it might be worth a punt as 'Gers have signed three more strikers

Is Gardner injury serious how long is he expected to be out for. I thought he would be back for pre seson looks like I'm wrong. He would have been a good signing for the future for us. Johnson likes him as well.

Archived