IGNORED

The Final

BS10 RED

Well i would like to see Spain win after Holland are longer in it but i just think there is to much grit to Germany and they will just win it most probably on pens

I think Germany's defence is there downfall and Spains there to take advantage even if they strengthen it spain's attack is still very good esp on the counter attack I'd hate it go to extra time let alone pens!

Really looking forward to the game which I think is incredibly tough to call. The German centre backs have been poor and if Villa had not been injured id say Spain were heavy favourites. However the Germans always seem to find a way and have good attacking options themselves. It will also not have gone un-noticed how effectively the Italians stifled them in the Quarters. Apologies to the romantics out there but I see the Germans prevailing by a single goal in a lack-lustre affair.

Really looking forward to the game which I think is incredibly tough to call. The German centre backs have been poor and if Villa had not been injured id say Spain were heavy favourites. However the Germans always seem to find a way and have good attacking options themselves. It will also not have gone un-noticed how effectively the Italians stifled them in the Quarters. Apologies to the romantics out there but I see the Germans prevailing by a single goal in a lack-lustre affair.

interesting points although didn't you notice that as soon as Villa came off they went to 4-5-1 and started providing more and more chances and Torres should of done better a few times. Yes Germanywill be a handful attacking too and I suppose the defenders on the wings like to attack so germany might make advantage of this.

Archived