IGNORED

Racists In City Shirts (2)

Will Rollason

Guest Swiss Baloney

Can i add that the "your just a small town in Asia" chant is not that bad. Not condoning it cant say that i would sing it. But I would brand those who sign it more statititions than anything else.

Can i add that the "your just a small town in Asia" chant is not that bad. Not condoning it cant say that i would sing it. But I would brand those who sign it more statititions than anything else.
Statitions? Not being funny but I don't understand that - bit early in the morning ... :Sleep12:

Guest jacetheace1969

Why do people sing "your only a small town in asia" or "your a small town in wales"?

It's mainly to wind up the opposing fans!

I very much dought that most people who sing the songs have a hatred for the welsh/asian communities.

For most people it's banter, although I agree making references to asian is pushing your luck in todays climate.

It's the people who Saab Driver had the misfortune to be close to, who are the real worry. These people have hate in their eyes when they sing their little songs, they really want to do those things.

Luckily we have very few of these people supporting city, as I personally have not seen a bad case of abuse for many years down AG.

I say let all the rasists go and support some dodgey eastern european club ^_^
Jesus! I'm not condoning what happened at Luton in any way or form but there is no way any of our fans are biggoted to the extent where they boo/whistle and throw objects at players, or fans, like they do in the Eastern countries!

Archived