IGNORED

Ok So Who Played Bad Today

94th Minute

apparently according to the ratings posts, not many of the team had a good game today, especially Butler, Wilkshire and Peacock, and the one player who did proform well was Rougier (and roberts but that doesnt fit in with my arguement) so can we expect the same starting lineup against Brighton, with the possible change of Murray back in Rougier. I'm hoping for a miricle in team selection, but honestly i cant see it happening.

Id also like to point out that I am a Wilson hater, but only when we lose, when we win, I pretend that I have supported him through thick and thin

Guest dez_gimred

ive already said i blame butler for the first goal..

i thought the cock had a decent game..

wilkshire was poor...didnt get involved and his free kicks and corners were a total joke!

i expect tinnion back for saturday in place of luke..

no other changes

Id also like to point out that I am a Wilson hater, but only when we lose, when we win, I pretend that I have supported him through thick and thin

:angry::(:D:D:(:(:(:(

Classic :D

I rated 'em average except for Louis who was and has been PANTS.

My mates tell me he's out on the pop quite a lot,looks SO SLow and uncertain...sort it Louis. :(

The whole of our defence was awful, Coles may have had a slightly better game than the other 3 but not by much, Phillips had no protection again for all of the goals and must be extremely frustrated at seeing the same thing happen to him time after time.

Rougier was bright and was direct with his running, but needs to offload quicker, Wilkshire shouldn't be anywhere near the first team, if that's a promising player we have problems, Doherty huffed and puffed as Wilkshire was doing sod all and must have felt relieved when Tins came on, as he then had someone who was giving it his all too, Bell had a good game I'm pleased to say, glad he's done so well since being back in, Peacock ran his arse off without looking likely to score 10/10 for effort now just get on the end of some of the balls into the box, Roberts was lively like Peacock, scored the goal and played generally well and got taken off as his punishment.

GOOD

ROUGIER

BELL

ROBERTS

PEACOCK

PHILLIPS

DOHERTY

INDIFFERENT

COLES

BAD

HILL

BUTLER