IGNORED

Cardiff Away

42 trumpton

No doubt our trip to cardiff on sept 13 will be another "bubble trip" i for one will not be making that trip.

Let me elabrate, first off the whole bubble trip is bad enough. In the ground 1 and a half hour before kick off.

During the game why i do not know police decide to come in to our section 7/8 strong and throwing their weight around.

In the last 20 mins coins and other things are being thrown towards us, now i was unfourtnatly hit by i can assume a coin. Now with blood pouring down my face i go down to the front to get help and all i am told is "what do you want me to do about it" which made me even more pi$$ed off. When i did recive medical attention i had cardiff city supporters taking pics of me and laughing.

And in the meantime all the cardiff city stewards had eye protecters on, no doubt in preparation for what is a weekly happening in cardiff.

Now this has happened the last 3 times ive been to cardiff, but i aint going never again. :disapointed2se:

Guest Eamer

Part-Timer.

But no seriously, that kind of thing shouldn't be happening in Football. It happens all the time with Cardiff and nothing is ever done about it. They are in the English league and should be threatened with expulsion from it if their fans behaviour carries on much like it has in previous years. It's just silly and no Football fan should need to worry about their health when going to support their team.

Restricted movement is something you'd expect in *unacceptable word* Germany or the USSR, and I find it incredulous that this type of thing is allowed to happen here.

I wont be going, and I suggest, as ever, that people boycott bubble trips.

Agree!! I am NOT going!

Why should i pay 25quid to get there when i can get there for £12 on the train!!!!

Cardiff always get away with sweeping this kind of behaviour under the carpet due to the fact they will always have the biased Welsh FA to protect them.

City need our support over there overwise they will have won in intimidating us by putting us off travelling over.

i'll be going to support the city. had a good time last season good fun takin the pi$$ out of the gay boy in the pink!!!! True that the policing is pants and don't like having to travel up by coach but never mind get pi$$ed have a laugh and hopefully a better result this time round.

Cardiff always get away with sweeping this kind of behaviour under the carpet due to the fact they will always have the biased Welsh FA to protect them.

City need our support over there overwise they will have won in intimidating us by putting us off travelling over.

Exactly, i hate bubble trips as i enjoy the freedom of making my own way to games but i do understand the reasons why this game has been made coach only (not that i agree with it).

Ill be going again despite not enjoying the journey as its about supporting the boys in one of the biggest games of our season.

Exactly, i hate bubble trips as i enjoy the freedom of making my own way to games but i do understand the reasons why this game has been made coach only (not that i agree with it).

Ill be going again despite not enjoying the journey as its about supporting the boys in one of the biggest games of our season.

My thoughts exactly.

i agree big time

i got hit by a coin a few time 1 actually drew blood i asked for help they said no1 is available to sort me so i said ###### it

then about 10 minute later there at it again throwing coin

and the steward said it liek this every week but the funny thing was that they had seen who it was and never thrown them out

and i for 1 will be making that trip again next seaosn even though its bubble match

i enjoyed myself last seaosn even though i had a cut on my face from the coin

it was a good laugh enjoy windin the gayboy in pink and a laugh with your mats

BCFC TILL I DIE

NO SURRENDER TO THE WELSH !!!!!!!!

The thugs decided to stay watching us until half way through the second half.

As there was no "action" occurring one of the bone heads summoned its flock

back to the changing rooms to "prepare for action"

The sheep said where is the action sarg?

The donkeys said there ain't been none, so we are going to create some.

The riot squad then decided us Bristol City fans were at fault for doing nothing

and decided to stand right between us Bristol City fans

Instead of being brave and going up and standing between the two sets of fans

So two things make sure you take as many numbers of those thugs

and get a decent camera to get as much footage as possible

If the thugs can have three camera operators so why don't we have 2,000?

Restricted movement is something you'd expect in *unacceptable word* Germany or the USSR, and I find it incredulous that this type of thing is allowed to happen here.

i must admit i hate bubble trips aswell, but the fact is that if we are allowed to travel on our own, the nutters will come and it WILL all kick off, and city fans are just as bad as cardiff fans

i must admit i hate bubble trips aswell, but the fact is that if we are allowed to travel on our own, the nutters will come and it WILL all kick off, and city fans are just as bad as cardiff fans

You say it will ALL KICK OFF but to be fair alot of these thugs are not actually as tuff as the make out, alot of them are just mouthy kids that will run at the first sign of any real trouble.

But yes don't get me wrong a fair few will actually fight but i think it will be alott less then you think, as much as these so called thugs hate the police i think deep down they are glad they are present, most of them are all mouth and nothing else.

I mean i was in the EE end last year when they did that pathetic charge towards us, alot of there lads were 16/17 and were all mouth they could have easily broken threw but just didnt have the balls to.

They are all quite sad really.

I'll be off there again, go and stand in the Cardiff end, went with my mate that is season ticket holder there last year. I stood in the bob bank seating with him and some of his friends. Easier just to get to his, then train from glos to cardiff than messing about with going to bristol and everything. Get to go for a few prematch drinks aswell, get to make it there in our own time. Only thing is though cant celebrate when we score, never been so quiet when we got our goal last season.

I'll be off there again, go and stand in the Cardiff end, went with my mate that is season ticket holder there last year. I stood in the bob bank seating with him and some of his friends. Easier just to get to his, then train from glos to cardiff than messing about with going to bristol and everything. Get to go for a few prematch drinks aswell, get to make it there in our own time. Only thing is though cant celebrate when we score, never been so quiet when we got our goal last season.

Staying silent when we score against Cardiff?

That sounds like fun :noexpression:

Archived