IGNORED

The Latest On Football Rumours

CiderSomerset

Just had a look on that site, couldnt believe what I was reading!!

Anyone who wants a good laugh, here it is:

100 percent fact

Bristol City will push for promotion again with the signings of experienced players Ray Parlour and Antoine Sibierski. City will aslo splash the cash recieved from Nick Carle's transfer to Crystal Palace on Kevin Davies, as he has fallen out with Gary Megson and the wage bill needs to be cut.

There may be some high profile defensive transfers at Ashton Gate as well with recent reports circilating that Bobo Balde has been seen in discussions with Peter Johnson in a Glasgow resturaunt

Another Bizzare story filtering through is that Stan Collymore wants one more try at professional football, Gary Johnson has always been a fan of Collymore and is reported to have said that Colly would be welcome for a trial anytime if he was serious about his return. this could be one of the strangest transfers in Bristol City's history but it does not seem to be that farfetched. BCFC ACTIVITY will BE HIGH

:rofl2br: Collymore!!!!!!!!!! :noexpression:

Come on guys, own up, who sent this in??? :winner_third_h4h:

hiya mate I thought that was you that wrote that one i read it this morning and assumed it was you!!!! funny though

Not mine mate, I would have been proud of that one though! Mine havent made their site yet..

Who was it then??? Uncle Rog?? Sounds like something he would dream up over a bottle or 6 of pimms..

what was yours si? mine hasn't made it either prob even to far fetched for them

Something along the lines of:

1 - Cardiff after murray on a season loan :disapointed2se:

2 - GJ after Beckham on loan :noexpression:

3- Hull after bradders for 2 mill plus Windass, Bradders turned them down because he wants more than one season in the prem :farmer::rofl2br:

4 - GJ after Pennant from Liverpool :w00t:

3- Hull after bradders for 2 mill plus Windass, Bradders turned them down because he wants more than one season in the prem :farmer::rofl2br:

thats on there mate

PMSL, particularly at number 3!

Bristol Rovers are planning a triple swoop on local rivals City. They are looking to sign Brian Wilson on a permanent basis and are looking to bolster their strikeforce by signing the exciting young forwards Jennison Myre Williams and DWayne Plummer on a season long loan.

Bristol Rovers are planning a triple swoop on local rivals City. They are looking to sign Brian Wilson on a permanent basis and are looking to bolster their strikeforce by signing the exciting young forwards Jennison Myre Williams and DWayne Plummer on a season long loan.

Swop deal for their captain, what's his name?

Just had a look on that site, couldnt believe what I was reading!!

Anyone who wants a good laugh, here it is:

100 percent fact

Bristol City will push for promotion again with the signings of experienced players Ray Parlour and Antoine Sibierski. City will aslo splash the cash recieved from Nick Carle's transfer to Crystal Palace on Kevin Davies, as he has fallen out with Gary Megson and the wage bill needs to be cut.

There may be some high profile defensive transfers at Ashton Gate as well with recent reports circilating that Bobo Balde has been seen in discussions with Peter Johnson in a Glasgow resturaunt

Another Bizzare story filtering through is that Stan Collymore wants one more try at professional football, Gary Johnson has always been a fan of Collymore and is reported to have said that Colly would be welcome for a trial anytime if he was serious about his return. this could be one of the strangest transfers in Bristol City's history but it does not seem to be that farfetched. BCFC ACTIVITY will BE HIGH

:rofl2br: Collymore!!!!!!!!!! :noexpression:

Come on guys, own up, who sent this in??? :winner_third_h4h:

it was me... i was bored at college so i had a bit of fun. you really thinks its good!

cheers :innocent06:

Archived