IGNORED

Ivan Sproule Tribute Video

kamikazee

take look at this on you tube and especially enjoy the fact he stuck a hat-trick past rangers. now there's a few goals from sloppy scottish league standards but a few nice finishes too. where am i going with this?.. he's meant to be a striker so give him a few tries there and see what happens, at least he can get to most of the through balls and quite possibly on to the end of his own passes. a little confidence in front of goal and maybe a new prospect. williams / noble / wilson to fill the right wing spot

I thought GJ tried him there a couple of times earlier in the season and he was about as much use a Chocolate teapot. If he's going to play in any other position than right midfield it should be in goal, what with those almighty great hands of his.

I thought GJ tried him there a couple of times earlier in the season and he was about as much use a Chocolate teapot. If he's going to play in any other position than right midfield it should be in goal, what with those almighty great hands of his.

well if he's going to be the only one quick enough to chase a speculative nothing ball let's send it through the centre to him instead of to the right corner flag, and by no means am i demeaning mcindoe who i still feel is probably in the top 3 players we currently have, his game is running with the ball, sproule looks better chasing, latching on and shooting and at least he does like to have a go even if a tad wayward.

ps link is go to you tube type ivan sproule and watch ivan sproule tribute video cause i didn't save it and don't know it, apologies

Archived