IGNORED

Gary On His Way

BS10 RED

Cant see it in honesty. As brilliant as GJ is to us, to the people in power at Man Utd he is a champonship manager who hassnt proved himself in the Premier League, let alone in the champons league. Personally if I was a neutral I would say GJ would do well at United, and who knows, maybe one day he will be manager at a club like that, but for the time being I cant see it.

firstly, its the posters 1st post so hes obviously on a wind-up

secondly, and more importantly, what are you doing on a manc forum?

I was shown it by a mate in work who happens to be a man utd fan so its most probably him on the wind up

To be fair, this is actually something I have heard from someone else too a few weeks ago.

My mate is a die hard Man U fan (the sad b******) and he had said that a few of the Man U fans were chatting about Carlos Quiros replacement if he buggers off to manage Portugal and Gary Johnson would be a good choice and they said he would be a good potential replacement for Ferguson when he retires at some point. They were saying that whoever replaces him would have to work under him for a year or two to get the transition as smooth as possible and Gary Johnson is among their favourite choices.

Could be bull sh*t but in a strange kind of way I wouldnt be suprised if it happened like that. Stranger things have happened!

But for now..... whatever the gossip - HANDS OFF GARY JOHNSON!

To be fair, this is actually something I have heard from someone else too a few weeks ago.

My mate is a die hard Man U fan (the sad b******) and he had said that a few of the Man U fans were chatting about Carlos Quiros replacement if he buggers off to manage Portugal and Gary Johnson would be a good choice and they said he would be a good potential replacement for Ferguson when he retires at some point. They were saying that whoever replaces him would have to work under him for a year or two to get the transition as smooth as possible and Gary Johnson is among their favourite choices.

Could be bull sh*t but in a strange kind of way I wouldnt be suprised if it happened like that. Stranger things have happened!

But for now..... whatever the gossip - HANDS OFF GARY JOHNSON!

Would swap GJ for Ronaldo and Rooney and a large cash adjustment....balls in your court Sir Alexander!!

Archived