IGNORED

Keogh?

mjc bcfc

As far as I'm aware, he hasn't signed it and isn't likely to.

The club was obliged to offer him a contract if they wanted to hold onto his registration, as he's Under 24.

He's not a free agent as such because of his age, and the club will be entitled to compensation when he moves on as a result of offering him a contract.

As far as I'm aware, he hasn't signed it and isn't likely to.

The club was obliged to offer him a contract if they wanted to hold onto his registration, as he's Under 24.

He's not a free agent as such because of his age, and the club will be entitled to compensation when he moves on as a result of offering him a contract.

Yeah thats what i thought, i knew that there was some sort of compensation involved..

I just remember a post about a blog that keogh wrote about city and us getting to wembley, wasnt sure whether he might have suprisingly exepted..

Keogh's website has some interesting quotes from him.

Playing for Huddersfield, Carlisle and Cheltenham had given him different experiences and made him a better player.

He enjoyed going to Wembly with the club , but was dissapointed he was not involved on the pitch.

He hopes that he gets more involved in the coming season.

Thats not the comments of somebody moving on. With Vasko gone that leaves Carey, McCombe, Fontaine and Keogh if he does stay. He would surely get some chances as both Carey and McCombe were out injured during last season. I would say its up to him and GJ having an honest discussion.

Keogh's website has some interesting quotes from him.

Playing for Huddersfield, Carlisle and Cheltenham had given him different experiences and made him a better player.

He enjoyed going to Wembly with the club , but was dissapointed he was not involved on the pitch.

He hopes that he gets more involved in the coming season.

Thats not the comments of somebody moving on. With Vasko gone that leaves Carey, McCombe, Fontaine and Keogh if he does stay. He would surely get some chances as both Carey and McCombe were out injured during last season. I would say its up to him and GJ having an honest discussion.

I reckon he's a liability. his mind is on a move out of the Gate. I guess we need to keep him on board for financial reasons; better to hold his registration and try and get something for him than let him simply walk. bit of a mess really like Rosenior.

I find this situation such a shame. He could've gone far with us under GJ's guidance but threw it all away because of one greedy, corrupt agent whispering in his ear.

Just look at us last season. We started it without Carey and McCombe, the two first choice CB's in the promotion season that had just passed, yet Fontaine, who was out in the wilderness himself, came in alongside Vasko and staked a real claim. I doubt he's looked back either.

Keogh could've been a first team regular if he had wanted to play football for us. He would've undoubtedly got his opportunity to stake a genuine claim this time last year. I just wish someone would bang his and GJ's head together and sort it out for the good of the club but I guess Keogh's made his bed and must now sleep in it.

Guest churchill gaffer
Sorry if this has been answered else where but i cant remember seeing it...

I know keogh had been offered a new contract but does anyone know if he has signed it or is he out of contract today?

IMO I think city have offered him a contract, so they are entitled to a fee!

Remember Roseinir. (If that is how it is spelt).

Guest Eamer

Keogh's Girlfriend is based in Bristol by the looks of things from Facebook. Maybe that's why he's staying? Gah, who knows. We'll find out soon.

Archived