IGNORED

Away Shirts

CalifoniaRed

Not sure if it has been posted elsewhere, but thought I would mention I have taken delivery today of mine and my sons new away shirts. I think I saw a comment posted elsewhere that they don't have Blackthorn on the back - But they do.

Role on FGR now we are set for the new season. Just need that extra couple of players upfront now!!

Haven't got ours yet ... did any of you guys order in person in the shop? And do they come by courier or royal mail?

Bit worried that when I visited and paid they didn't seem too organised to take such orders (presumably not many did it in this way) and therefore may have by accident forgotten to include these in the deliveries.

Haven't got ours yet ... did any of you guys order in person in the shop? And do they come by courier or royal mail? Bit worried that when I visited and paid they didn't seem too organised to take such orders (presumably not many did it in this way) and therefore may have by accident forgotten to include these in the deliveries.
I have not got mine yet either. I hope its there when i get home today.

Haven't got ours yet ... did any of you guys order in person in the shop? And do they come by courier or royal mail?

Bit worried that when I visited and paid they didn't seem too organised to take such orders (presumably not many did it in this way) and therefore may have by accident forgotten to include these in the deliveries.

I ordered mine online, come via Royal Mail. If it is not there today, I would drop the shop an email.

I ordered mine online, come via Royal Mail. If it is not there today, I would drop the shop an email.

I have just got home and no new shirt so called the club shop and was told to call back if has not come tomorrow.

They did say however that all tops have been sent out.

Just been on the phone, 'Sue' was very helpful indeed.

Says the order was sent out but for whatever reason is being returned to them (according to the tracking number). As it can apparently take up to six weeks (?) to get back she is sending a new order to us by recorded delivery now. Good job I phoned!

Hope you get sorted BS3_RED.

Not sure if it has been posted elsewhere, but thought I would mention I have taken delivery today of mine and my sons new away shirts. I think I saw a comment posted elsewhere that they don't have Blackthorn on the back - But they do.

My brother went to the shop today to get his. Took one from the rail to the till (with Blackthorn on). They gave him one from the stockroom wrapped up. When he opened it at home, guess what - no Blackthorn! Now taking it back tomorrow.

My brother went to the shop today to get his. Took one from the rail to the till (with Blackthorn on). They gave him one from the stockroom wrapped up. When he opened it at home, guess what - no Blackthorn! Now taking it back tomorrow.

Just taken it back. They exchanged it no problem. They also said that this was the first one they have had back with this problem.

Archived