IGNORED

Next Season

King_Marek

Alright lads

Starting to really look forward to next season now, only a month or so left.

I know you wont believe me but it didn't take me or quite a few loyal fans to get over our final day relegation, cheaper tickets, no diving charlies, cheaper beer and ref's who don't always favour the big sides.

I think that if we keep our core players Bikey, Matajovski, Kitson, Cisse, Lita, Doyle, Convey and Rosinier we should be ok.

How do you see your season panning out?

Alright lads

Starting to really look forward to next season now, only a month or so left.

I know you wont believe me but it didn't take me or quite a few loyal fans to get over our final day relegation, cheaper tickets, no diving charlies, cheaper beer and ref's who don't always favour the big sides.

I think that if we keep our core players Bikey, Matajovski, Kitson, Cisse, Lita, Doyle, Convey and Rosinier we should be ok.

How do you see your season panning out?

Reading

Wolves

Birmingham

QPR

Charlton

Derby

Cardiff

City

Swansea

The first season we were in the Championship we had a similar season to you, we then consolidated in mid table for a couple of years.

I think you will possibly do the same then push the year after again. Solid foundations and all that.

Cardiff have lost players and I extect them to be there or there abouts in mid tabkle and I think Swansea will come up, have a good first season and probably end up around that area as they have a good manager

##### off back to Elm park with your 5000 gates. If ever there was a plastic nothing club its Reading.

12,474 turn up for the S****horpe game at the start of the season, 19,169 for Preston at the end of the season :whistle2:

Archived