IGNORED

I Believe

Dorset_Cider

I believe that Gary Johnson has asked every question of himself & our remaining team during the period after our

a) Amazing season B) Our failure to get promotion

I believe it is true that he has asked every question....... and I mean every question that many of the fans of this great club would have asked..... let alone his personal questions as to why we fell at the final fence ..... not once but in reality twice.

I believe that there are people out there that just don't understand......... and yet like me they are fans

I believe that some may just be to stupid or feel some need to slag or misunderstand people that wish to question

I believe that Gary is brave enough, big enough and strong enough to ask the very same questions and will be looking to answer any doubts that we may have.

I believe that we have a hard season ahead........

I believe that we have the right people behind Bristol City FC and that includes every diehard, part-timer, chairman, player and Manager.

Hats off to Gary........ We still believe

We may have questions........ he may have questions..... but WE ALL BELIEVE!

UP THE CITY! as my Dear Old 'Nan Bristol' used to say.......

I believe that Gary Johnson has asked every question of himself & our remaining team during the period after our

a) Amazing season B) Our failure to get promotion

I believe it is true that he has asked every question....... and I mean every question that many of the fans of this great club would have asked..... let alone his personal questions as to why we fell at the final fence ..... not once but in reality twice.

I believe that there are people out there that just don't understand......... and yet like me they are fans

I believe that some may just be to stupid or feel some need to slag or misunderstand people that wish to question

I believe that Gary is brave enough, big enough and strong enough to ask the very same questions and will be looking to answer any doubts that we may have.

I believe that we have a hard season ahead........

I believe that we have the right people behind Bristol City FC and that includes every diehard, part-timer, chairman, player and Manager.

Hats off to Gary........ We still believe

We may have questions........ he may have questions..... but WE ALL BELIEVE!

UP THE CITY! as my Dear Old 'Nan Bristol' used to say.......

Could Yessir confirm any of that??

Archived