IGNORED

Ricketts

bcfc_kieran

I to hope its a joke but thats what i got told today and tbh i believe the person who said it. don't know if its jus as somewhere to train for him. But if it is someone he's lookin to bring in we're goin to have a real struggle next season

Bizarrly...this is definitely true!

Trained with the first team squad today along with a greek trialist, who i don't know anything about.

Not sure that we'd wanna sign him however, Adebola is a better player for my money. Don'y really know whether we're interesting on signing him, or whether we're just helping him regain his fitness.

Strange huh??

I was watching sky sports news and there was footage of city training and i did see 2 unfamiliar faces with the squad which is perhaps Ricketts and this Greek trialist you are suggesting

Whilst not doubting the efficacy of your statement - why would he be training with us????

He must live MILES away - so why train in Bristol, there must be clubs closer to home where he can train, so if he is training with us then GJ must be keeping his strikers options open and actually looking at him as to a potential signing(hope not)

from wikipedia- Michael Ricketts, officially the worst football player to represent england, this includes Zat Knights appearance in the recent tour to the Americas

if you ever have an argument about a player eg. Andy Johnson and need the best comeback when they say "he played for england, he cant be sh!t" just say michael ricketts played fo england

never fails

was it svendo or keegan? must have been svendo!

legend

from wikipedia- Michael Ricketts, officially the worst football player to represent england, this includes Zat Knights appearance in the recent tour to the Americas

if you ever have an argument about a player eg. Andy Johnson and need the best comeback when they say "he played for england, he cant be sh!t" just say michael ricketts played fo england

never fails

was it svendo or keegan? must have been svendo!

legend

Francis Jeffers scored for England... Arsene Wenger spent £9million on him... Football is strange.

And Rickettes had a monster year, Sven was right to have a look (15 goals by feb), and right to discard him utterly.

I think everybody is being a bit harse.

Granted he's not as exciting as some of the players we've been linked with, but he's free and would be on a low wage.

If we can get him fit, you never know, he's done it in the past.

You've gotta trust GJ's judgement, if he doesn't see what he likes, Ricketts will be let go before the season starts.

Archived