IGNORED

Finding Something In Nothing

cityed

With the team returning to training don't we normally get some footage of the running around? there is normally a photo at least!

Could this be a sign we have at least one new signing training with us already? was there a closed training session.

My god I need a signing soon. Come ooonnn yyooouuuu rreeedddsss.

With the team returning to training don't we normally get some footage of the running around? there is normally a photo at least!

Could this be a sign we have at least one new signing training with us already? was there a closed training session.

i think its on world. i havent got that though. maybe a ploy to encourage people to purchase world :dunno:

No, the session was open to all media.

Is that the interviews or the actual training sessions including the bleep tests ?

Players were available for interviews at the ground first thing. The training session was open to photographers and TV for video clips in the morning at Abbots Leigh.

The bleep test was in the afternoon and not open to press.

Archived