IGNORED

First Day Back

Pete1975Legend

This prompted me to have a little perv look at the pics, all looking very FIT :wub:

Anyone else notice (this is sure to confuse me at times) that Lee Johnson was wearing number 12? And what was Trundles alice band all about?

This prompted me to have a little perv look at the pics, all looking very FIT :wub:

Anyone else notice (this is sure to confuse me at times) that Lee Johnson was wearing number 12? And what was Trundles alice band all about?

He is starring in panto when he retires from football - Alice in Trundleland

:argh: :sofa: :coat:

I really need to stop looking at those pics, theyre doing funny things to me. :wub:

Have to say Bassos got a cracking tan!

More pics please!

:icecream:

He's been in Florianopolis... check it out on google. glorious island [santa Catarina].. was there last year.

Talking of good looking guys.. this is where the good looking women hang out too. Bundchen and all that crowd.

He's just realised what was missing and why he didn't score 20+ goals last season. Top strikers need an Alice band. Torres, Berbatov & that funny little bloke that plays for Man U can't all be wrong.

All three scorers in this year's Carling Cup final wore Alice bands. Coincidence? I think not...

I thought we signed three new players but then remembered that they were in fact Steve Brooker, Kevin Betsy and Jennison Myrie-Williams where they all been hiding to

As a small step to fill in the months of drought, I watched out promotion DVD the other day, and JMW at times was pretty useful, remember his goal against Chesterfield and one he set up I think against Brighton?

Unfortunately he was inconsistent, and frustrating at times, but a year on loan at Tranmere can't have done him any harm? Never really heard much of him, how did he do there? Could he push for a first team place? There was a lot of hype about him before he made his debut, as there has been with several others in our squad.

Or is pre-season optimism blinding me on this one?

As a small step to fill in the months of drought, I watched out promotion DVD the other day, and JMW at times was pretty useful, remember his goal against Chesterfield and one he set up I think against Brighton?

Unfortunately he was inconsistent, and frustrating at times, but a year on loan at Tranmere can't have done him any harm? Never really heard much of him, how did he do there? Could he push for a first team place? There was a lot of hype about him before he made his debut, as there has been with several others in our squad.

Or is pre-season optimism blinding me on this one?

I watched that dvd on the way to wembeley and thought the same. Started off really bright but faded towards the end! Had to be expected in his first proper sesaon though! Hope he stays with us this year, he could of been a handy bench player last season.. hopefully he will be this season! by the looks of those photos hes built himself up abit aswell! now for tristan... :innocent06:

Archived