IGNORED

Lee Trundle.... Its Charity Time!

Tim S

Well I'm not normally one to comment on fashion or styles..... but what the hell is going on with Lee Trundle and his new girly hair cut?! I really hope he doesnt break out the alice band for the new season!!!!

Lee Trundle's new hair

Last season the campagn was to get Gary to bare his arse in Burtons window..... I think this season we should start a new campagn to get Trundle to shave his head for charity on the pitch before the first home game...... what do you think?

I for one would donate £20 to the pot to get things started!

Anyone else up for this???

Maybe the new hair style is for pratical reasons rather than looks? an improvement in aerodynamics to make him run faster maybe? ;)

Like making a fridge slightly more aerodynamic hardly any point, joking Lee, we love you really ;)

To be fair, I think his haircut is just at an 'intermediary' stage at the moment. Let's be honest, last season it was short and flat and not much better.

I get the feeling he's trying to grow it at the moment and when it's a bit longer he'll be able to do a bit more with it. He's probably going around with Beckham-style bobble hats on off the training pitch to cover it up...

Are we getting to stage of having another stalker on here Dolls??? Sarah B and Brooks, now you and Scotty... :whistle:

Nah I havent got the time, if anything hes stalking me, I do have a gert big picture of him upon which hes written "To Dolly lots of love Scott xxxx"

:innocent06:

Nah I havent got the time, if anything hes stalking me, I do have a gert big picture of him upon which hes written "To Dolly lots of love Scott xxxx"

:innocent06:

He's abit of a ladies man aint he.. My other half has got a framed picture on the wall with the same thing written on it (obviously has her name and not yours..) :disapointed2se: She swoons over it every day. Its got worse this month with Scott being "Mr July" :noexpression:

She is going to read this later and will probably post something..

Archived