IGNORED

Portugal Away Games .....

WarksRed

I've found the Sportivo Lagoa stadium. its left and up a bit from Albufeira ....

but where the hell is the Farense stadium . ???

http://www.footiemap.com/?co=portugal

may help some of you going

:englandsmile4wf:

I was lucky enough to have been in Albufeira during Euro 2008. This stadium was used by the Dutch for training during the competition, I managed to attend an open training session and from what I remember was quite a tidy little ground

ok ...... second game on the Friday night in Faro ...... were staying in Albufeira ........ anyone else staying in Albufeira, if so ...... have you worked out anyway of getting back from Faro after the game ?? :fingerscrossed:

ok ...... second game on the Friday night in Faro ...... were staying in Albufeira ........ anyone else staying in Albufeira, if so ...... have you worked out anyway of getting back from Faro after the game ?? :fingerscrossed:

Me and two other mates are hoping to go and were staying in Albuferia as well. I don't even know how we are getting there yet let alone back again!!.

Me and two other mates are hoping to go and were staying in Albuferia as well. I don't even know how we are getting there yet let alone back again!!.

We were planning on a bus to Faro, earlier on the day Friday and spending some time in Faro, which should be no problem, not sure about getting back late in the evening though

It's not being played there. It's being played at the Estadio De Sao Luis.

Oops! That will teach me to read, type and try to do my schoolwork all at the same time. Vital Bristol City is not so good after all, but it tries very hard. Should do better.

We were planning on a bus to Faro, earlier on the day Friday and spending some time in Faro, which should be no problem, not sure about getting back late in the evening though

Yes think we will do the bus option as well. Another friend who recently went there told me you can get a taxi for 30 euros Faro to Alburferia so between 3 or 4 it wont be that bad.

Yes think we will do the bus option as well. Another friend who recently went there told me you can get a taxi for 30 euros Faro to Alburferia so between 3 or 4 it wont be that bad.

where abouts in Albufeira are you staying ?

Archived