IGNORED

Shirt Printing

ben91tucker

Seems a lot! I was in JJB the other day and noticed they add a premier league squad name and no. to a shirt bought from them for £5, and anything else costs £8. Don't know whether thats because they add a bit extra to the cost of the shirt to compensate - but if they find it feasible to do it for a fiver why do city charge so much?

Seems a lot! I was in JJB the other day and noticed they add a premier league squad name and no. to a shirt bought from them for £5, and anything else costs £8. Don't know whether thats because they add a bit extra to the cost of the shirt to compensate - but if they find it feasible to do it for a fiver why do city charge so much?

It depends how you look at it. It is quite pricey if you want 2 and Orr on the back but if you want 12 and Myrie-Williams i would consider that a bargain!!

Simple market competition I'd guess...

JJB would need their shirts to be competitvely priced to attract customers away from other suppliers/shops (or the football club itself?!) It may well be that they are offering the printing at cost price or below as a loss leader in a bid to help make their shirts sales even more attractive.

Our club shop is not in such a competitive market, hence it doesn't need to adopt similar pricing polices.

just had me shirt done friday in the shop its set price of £12 now same as online

I got last seasons shirt done in a printing shop. Only cost a fiver.. Will be doing the same this year, far better quality and the lettering doesnt start to peel off after a few washes..

Archived