IGNORED

A Minutes Thought For Cooksey

Must be honest and say I'd never heard of him but just googled him to discover he was only 28 years old :noexpression: Makes you think!

I also witnessed a fatal collision on the A420 a couple of weeks ago where a lad of 18 died. Definitely makes you appreciate what you've got.

Just to rub salt into the already gapeing wound I've just read his partner is heavily pregnant with their first child. Life can be so cruel.

Must be honest and say I'd never heard of him but just googled him to discover he was only 28 years old :noexpression: Makes you think!

I also witnessed a fatal collision on the A420 a couple of weeks ago where a lad of 18 died. Definitely makes you appreciate what you've got.

Just to rub salt into the already gapeing wound I've just read his partner is heavily pregnant with their first child. Life can be so cruel.

It really is very cruel sometimes. I guess we must be thankfull for everything and live every day! Sometimes things like this put football into real contexts.

Just think we should all give a minutes thought to Ernie Cooksey who died today after a battle with Cancer.

I am sure all the Oldham fans are gutted, My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Rest in Peace Ernie.

Very sad.

Crikey. I'm pretty sure he scored against us 2 seasons ago at the Gate for Oldham. Short, bald left footed fellow. I think it might have even been a header if my memory serves me right. RIP

He did indeed score against us and looked a useful player that day. All the best to his family and friends.

Archived