IGNORED

Where's The Academy Thread Gone?

Barrs Court Red

Other than the very first post was a clear lie to cause trouble in my opinion.

That is true actually, i forgot the first post, very close to being liable. However, the remainder of the thread was provoked some good debate though. Any chance we can have the 'censored' version back??

Sorry I have been snowed under but I had to remove the post as the thread's first post was potentially libelious and the club asked me to remove it pending possible legal action. I know the majority of the replies that followed were perfectly fine but it's difficult to leave them without the inital post!

If anyone has a problem with this then drop me a email..

Cheers

Tom

Sorry I have been snowed under but I had to remove the post as the thread's first post was potentially libelious and the club asked me to remove it pending possible legal action. I know the majority of the replies that followed were perfectly fine but it's difficult to leave them without the inital post!

Cheers

Tom

You did the right thing Tom. Allegations like those made cannot just be left on here. Controversial opinions are one thing. Potential libel something else.

Cheers

Tom

That's fine, it's a shame a good thread grew from it, but there's no point taking chances.

Archived