IGNORED

Expectations

ComptonBanker

It's too early yet to make a prediction, I need to wait to see who we buy and how good they are first.

But as far as where I'd be happy to finish, because as long as we don't sell Marvin Elliot I don't think we need to be worrying about relegation, I would be happy with still being in contention for promotion (in top 10) at Christmas so that we might be able to push on from then and stay in contention until the last few weeks of the season.

Will be much, much tougher this season; with some top teams/squads. We will have to sign at least one proven scorer to even compete this time. Even then play offs will be a battle to get. Sorry but they`ll be ready for us this time.

This will be a weird season because I reckon we could end up improving but finishing lower than we did last year in the table.

On the face of it that doesn't sound like an improvement on last season but the division will be stronger this year and we won't get numerous bites of the cherry like we did last year when we were having that awful run-in.

If we perform as well as we did last year again this year, we won't make the playoffs.

I reckon we'll make the playoffs again, just, but we will be a better team.

Complete and utter BCFC domination, from start to finish.

This year we will take the league by the scruff of the neck and assert our authority!

I expect a top 2 showdown with us and the Brummies, simply because our players will be desperate to

improve their football and right the errors of last season.

Also, no team in this league can match our team spirit and our insatiable will to succeed!

Will be much, much tougher this season; with some top teams/squads. We will have to sign at least one proven scorer to even compete this time. Even then play offs will be a battle to get. Sorry but they`ll be ready for us this time.

You honestly think that it took professional football clubs 40 odd games to work us out???

This year we will take the league by the scruff of the neck and assert our authority!

I expect a top 2 showdown with us and the Brummies, simply because our players will be desperate to

Also, no team in this league can match our team spirit and our insatiable will to succeed!

:winner_third_h4h: reddogkev, yours is the best post I've read on here in ages. :winner_third_h4h:

I am with you all the way! :winner_third_h4h:

Lets go for the throats this year, GJ believes we can do it, why should we doubt him???

Minimum expectations is finish Top Half of table in my opinion anything else would be a bonus bonus.

Though with a couple of decent signings I can see us having another fantastic season - remember "We Always Believe, We always Belieeeve! We're Bristol City and we always Believe!"

You honestly think that it took professional football clubs 40 odd games to work us out???

Many of our fans would of been happy just to stay in this div last year and did anyone believe we would be in the play off final? we were one of the new boys and underdogs.

They are now fully aware of us and our battling qualities and wont be taking us so lightly. With last years lot, QPR, Sheff Utd, Palace etc, and the addition of Forest, Swansea and Brum, Derby etc we will need more fire power and even more determination if we are to repeat last seasons exploits. Its going to be a lot tougher.

I like your spirit; keep it up !!

Archived