IGNORED

Sags Signing Of Duffy

Bemmyboy

Bound to be a fee involved because she only signed to RCA records last year.

Still as well as shoring up the midfield, her next album entitled "Duffy sings good night Irene" - the house version, the hip hop version, the disco version, etc, etc, ad ###### nauseam - is certain to go down a storm in the car boot sales of Fishponds and Kingswood.

Guest pepsi&shirley
Who's realy interested in what's happening in the third division?

Awww. Have you just joined the city bandwagon or suffer from short term memory loss.. :fish:

funny smell around here :gasmask:

I think your right though duffy would score in league one....... probably have em all queuing up around the block to hear her dolcit tones.

What a ridculous thing to say, I'm suprised he wasnty picked up by a better club to be fair, as i said will score goals in that division.

Guest pepsi&shirley
Maybe a taxi is required for you dad, i was commenting on the "I smell gas" remark.

I wasnt referring to the tedious joke about some two bit singer.

I thought someone was saying you looked good in hotpants..Surely it wasnt your dad,,, thats just wrong....son

Maybe a taxi is required for you dad, i was commenting on the "I smell gas" remark.

I wasnt referring to the tedious joke about some two bit singer.

no offence meant mate just picked up on the fact you have supported since 1982 adn thought you may be a gashead. since looked at number of post you have made my mistake i stand corrected.

still al them same your a bit passionate about a gas signing arent you :D

Guest churchill gaffer

The sags managers think they will definately reach the play offs this coming season!

They think with the two so called great signings they have now got they will do it?

time will tell!? :disapointed2se:

Guest pepsi&shirley
The sags managers think they will definately reach the play offs this coming season!

They think with the two so called great signings they have now got they will do it?

time will tell!? :disapointed2se:

hello churchill. do you spout as much shite on here as you do on our forum???????....OOHHH YYEEESSS

Guest churchill gaffer
hello churchill. do you spout as much shite on here as you do on our forum???????....OOHHH YYEEESSS

There is nothing wrong with my statment!

Sware on your own forum!

I deffinatley think you will be a mid table side next season! IMO!

It's my oppinion!

Lets see if i'm wrong!

I don't think so!

And by the way, you said talk on your own site! Why are you not doing it then?

There is nothing wrong in my statements! It's all in my oppinion!

Thats what the sites are for!

Oh by the way, what happened to your Rugby Ground (IMO!)

Guest pepsi&shirley
There is nothing wrong with my statment!

Sware on your own forum!

I deffinatley think you will be a mid table side next season! IMO!

It's my oppinion!

Lets see if i'm wrong!

I don't think so!

And by the way, you said talk on your own site! Why are you not doing it then?

There is nothing wrong in my statements! It's all in my oppinion!

Thats what the sites are for!

Oh by the way, what happened to your Rugby Ground (IMO!)

:tumbleweed: :noexpression:

Guest pepsi&shirley
:tumbleweed:

Can you not spell! :disapointed2se::icecream: and :tumbleweed:

Can I not spell..Please look through your previous post.... Theres about 10 spelling mistakes. Perhaps you can forget school and live out your lifetime dream,, Being scrumpy the mascot. Good luck @scrumpy factor churchill...

Guest churchill gaffer
Can I not spell..Please look through your previous post.... Theres about 10 spelling mistakes. Perhaps you can forget school and live out your lifetime dream,, Being scrumpy the mascot. Good luck @scrumpy factor churchill...

If I wasat school, Why are talking like this to a minor? :disapointed2se:

Guest pepsi&shirley
If I wasat school, Why are talking like this to a minor? :disapointed2se:

Ok I don't fancy getting in a slagging match with you churchill.... But I would like to point out that some of your posts make no sense whatsoever and your spelling leaves a lot to be desired...

"Scrumpy wannabee churchill gaffer"

Guest churchill gaffer
Ok I don't fancy getting in a slagging match with you churchill.... But I would like to point out that some of your posts make no sense whatsoever and your spelling leaves a lot to be desired...

"Scrumpy wannabee churchill gaffer"

Why do you put yourself through this? Enjoy your own site!

Once again, it's all about oppinions!

Don't worry yourself.

Theres more important things in life!

And yes i'm not th best with computors!

no offence meant mate just picked up on the fact you have supported since 1982 adn thought you may be a gashead. since looked at number of post you have made my mistake i stand corrected.

still al them same your a bit passionate about a gas signing arent you :D

Not sure how commenting that Duffy is a half tidy league one player makes me passionate about the blue few, if i think a player theyve signed is decent ill say the same as if any other side signs a good un.

I no longer look on the gas as rivals, more a poor relation that i pity more than hate, bring on the Bluebirds, thats a proper hatred.

Are we talking about 'Patrick' Duffy 'The Man from Atlantis'? With his webbed hands & feet should come in handy playing at The Mem ground.

Or maybe its the Patrick Duffy who played Bobby Ewing in Dallas. Maybe he will wake up in the shower when he leaves the club in a few months to realize that it was all just a nightmare...

What a ridculous thing to say, I'm suprised he wasnty picked up by a better club to be fair, as i said will score goals in that division.

Maybe he will score a few but not enough to prevent another humiliating lowy finish for the gas.

Duffy can't be much cop if the gas managed to sign him and you'd have to question his ambition too.

It's dumbfounding why any player would ever choose to sign for Rovers unless they literally had no choice in order to continue their professional career.

Personally, in that scenario, I'd far rather to go non-league or just pack in the game completely.

Personally, in that scenario, I'd far rather to go non-league or just pack in the game completely.

I'm seeking to eliminate the Gas from all bookshelves. I have taken to going to bookshops which have Gas book items on sale and moving them to "comedy" or "fantasy and horror" sections.

Time for the Gas to pack in football altogether. :fingerscrossed:

Archived