IGNORED

Attention All Fantasy League Fans...

yeovilmac

Morning all, :winner_third_h4h:

I followed your threads on here with interest during Euro 2008 when you had a competition going for a Fantasy League. I remember someone saying that they wished that there was a Championship one so that you could pick City players and follow their progress.

Just to let you know then that the Telegraph will be running a Fantasy League for each of the three Coca-Cola divisions next season, but you can't select your teams yet for obvious reasons... On the web at the moment, it says it's free to enter but that might be because I was logged in and checking my Fantasy cricket points at the time. The Premier League one costs either £6 or £8 to enter though I have no idea how much the Coca-Cola one is.

Good luck guys. If you fancy a green slime joining your league, I'd be happy to.

Best wishes

Martin

I emailed the Championship website suggesting they do one using the same format as the Premier League one and was told that "discussions are ongoing with the makers of that website with a view to running a similar competition for the Championship". So I guess it's a case of watch this space...

I heard they were doing it on a regional basis, Somerset and Bristol can go in the City league, but if you live in Wiltshire you had to join the Swindle league.. :whistle2:

Quick everyone look Mr Williton has jokes :rofl2br::rofl2br::rofl2br: should be on the telly mate!!

Archived