IGNORED

Oh No Its Raining

They have got a contingency plan in case it rains.their season ticket holders get to sit in their youth team minibus and watch the rain lashing down on the potato crop pitch, while non-s/t holders share a portaloo.

Vorsprung durch technique as they say in Whorefield................ :innocent06::innocent06:

They have got a contingency plan in case it rains.their season ticket holders get to sit in their youth team minibus and watch the rain lashing down on the potato crop pitch, while non-s/t holders share a portaloo.

Vorsprung durch technique as they say in Whorefield... :innocent06::innocent06:

Shouldnt that be season ticket holder, not holders.

It's looking black and menacing out there, just about to chuck it down.

Let's hope the gas open day hasn't finished yet. :fingerscrossed::winner_third_h4h:

Mind you they probably packed up and went home hours ago when they realised that absolutely no one was going to turn up. :yes:

Guest pepsi&shirley
:chant6ez: Thunderclaps :clap: and cloudburst :badmood: over Dungturd & co. :chant6ez:

I'm surprised some of you lot are not sat there staring at the web-cam on the other thread :D

I'm surprised some of you lot are not sat there staring at the web-cam on the other thread :D

Nah, this is a football forum for Bristol's most popular football club, why would we be interested in the Rugby Club's ground? :dunno:

Guest pepsi&shirley
By the looks of the web cam no one turned up today pepsi :unsure:

something's wrong with it! Unsure what! I was doing the okey kokey past it yesterday and nobody even seen me... Waste of a good pair of gola's :D

something's wrong with it! Unsure what! I was doing the okey kokey past it yesterday and nobody even seen me... Waste of a good pair of gola's :D

Ere, Pepsi. I do hope that the management and directors were 'open' enough to admit that your club is nothing more than a laughing stock and a shambles today.........if you bothered to go that is! And have a look on your website cause i haven't seen that much blind propoganda since Chemical Ali was at his finest bullshitt1ing best in Iraq five years ago!! Mind you, old Barry Bradshaw does bear a striking resemblance to a certain Mr Saddam Hussein, so maybe Ali is still alive and peddling his rubbish in Whorefield now..........?!

Speaking of Gola's, or lack of them, I see you lot have signed Wayne Andrews!!!! :winner_third_h4h:

Just replied to you over on the darkside pepsi.. :drunk2:

Guest pepsi&shirley
Ere, Pepsi. I do hope that the management and directors were 'open' enough to admit that your club is nothing more than a laughing stock and a shambles today.........if you bothered to go that is! And have a look on your website cause i haven't seen that much blind propoganda since Chemical Ali was at his finest bullshitt1ing best in Iraq five years ago!! Mind you, old Barry Bradshaw does bear a striking resemblance to a certain Mr Saddam Hussein, so maybe Ali is still alive and peddling his rubbish in Whorefield now..........?!

geoff dunford stood on top of the blackthorn end roof and cried "

"" These troubles come to prove that your faith is of the purest. This purity of faith is worth more than gold, which can be proved to be pure by fire but will ruin. But the purity of your faith will bring you praise and glory and honor when darryl duffy is shown to you. You have not seen the new stadia, but still you love it. You cannot see it now, but you believe in it. So you are filled with a joy that cannot be explained, a joy full of glory. and you are receiving the goal of your faith--the salvation of your souls.""

Then he climbed down :noexpression:

"" These troubles come to prove that your faith is of the purest. This purity of faith is worth more than gold, which can be proved to be pure by fire but will ruin. But the purity of your faith will bring you praise and glory and honor when darryl duffy is shown to you. You have not seen the new stadia, but still you love it. You cannot see it now, but you believe in it. So you are filled with a joy that cannot be explained, a joy full of glory. and you are receiving the goal of your faith--the salvation of your souls.""

:tumbleweed:

chortle

Guest pepsi&shirley
Speaking of Gola's, or lack of them, I see you lot have signed Wayne Andrews!!!! :winner_third_h4h:

Just replied to you over on the darkside pepsi.. :drunk2:

Yes well supposedly..But the thread which was posted about Andrews signing has since been deleted by our mods. But it does say it on vital gas and they usually tell us everything first!

I'm glad Duffy has signed then. Goodness knows what would have happened to your soul if he hadn't?! Well it wouldn't have been packed up and shipped to Cheltenham, so you can rule that one out at least.

And old Dunceford has got a bloody cheek getting up on the Blackthorn End roof seeing as he never even paid for it!! That was you mugs if i remember rightly!! Maybe he was trying to be ironic cause there is no way that he would take the p1ss out of you lot (aside from when he told you lot to 'go and support someone else then' when questioned about the appointment of Malcolm Allison in place of Dennis Rofe after a game in 1993)?!

Archived