IGNORED

Lets All Not Go To Cheltenham But

nothing against cheltenham fans but if their club wanna be stupid

and try and charge 15 quid for a midweek freindly

then I say stuff them

A solution could be that cheltenham sell us the tickets

directly at ten pounds and in advance and we could pick the tickets on the day

and charge the fifteen pounds on the night

I'm off to Forest Green. Would be good to get loads of people down there, i think its a better place then cheltenham.

It is truly pushing it a bit price for a friendly, even living close add on a few beers etc and it just to much; that fiver extra is a fiver to much i.m.h.o; 5 days to FGR. :drunk2::yahoo: lets pack them in there

how early do i have to get there, to park close to the ground ?

:englandsmile4wf:

There is limited space to park at the ground which I will believe will be full by 1:30. There is street parking available which later you get there futher down the hill(or is it a cliff) you will be parked.

how early do i have to get there, to park close to the ground ?

:englandsmile4wf:

I reckon after 1.00 and you may have to walk the hill, but there is quite a bit of parking opp ground near small housing estate; watch out for the cones though.

Depends how many reds are coming :unsure:

I live 2 miles from Forest Green and once the official parking has gone its a case of going down any road you see finding a space and just leaving your car ....... usually loads of spaces if you look ... or you could always park it in Nailsworth and walk up the hill :innocent06:

I think it's scandalous that the club haven't arranged a loyalty scheme for those of us who have attended FGR in recent years. There's a danger that there will be a large City contingent especially if an Egyptian signs this week.

As a loyal FGR attendee I should be guaranteed a parking place next to their ground. Otherwise it's crampons and camming devices...

What's going to happen next year when the pre-Premier League friendly is arranged at FGR?

should be a deffo boycott of cheltenham , scandalous price for a pre season game in this times , think whoever priced that needs shooting , think they might have scored an own goal on that one , 4 of us deffo not going , but were off to the forest next week

as I'm living in cheltenham at the moment i think it would be stupid for me to boycott the game! i hope that despite the steep prices that we still have a decent following for the lads, its not their fault, its cheltenham town fc.

as I'm living in cheltenham at the moment i think it would be stupid for me to boycott the game! i hope that despite the steep prices that we still have a decent following for the lads, its not their fault, its cheltenham town fc.

Get a haircut you hippy.

then I say stuff them

I was thinking of going o Cheltenham.

I won't be now at that price!

Thats just greed!

is it pay on the day for FGR?

Um we have to phone Ticketmaster from 9.00 tomorrow morn limit of 4 tickets per call; NO WE don't I lied its p.o.d. £10 weirdly enough its Green man pub/club on site very simular to the last game at Wembers really but no doubt there will be less there and the beer and food wont be silly money.

last season i payed a quid extra i think and just sat where i wanted.

other parts of the ground you just go where you want.it's a bit like

the olden days,terracing and everything!

FGR have a half dozen singers, (sure one got chucked out last time for swearing?) anyway just walked around for best view last time sit in stand or on terrace opposite, try and get near snack bar for ht chips, (you`ll prob have to knock Dolly out the way) :bruce_h4h: bar underneath stand if I remember right as well.

Nobody goes near the chips til I say so!

When ive had enough, then you are allowed

:tongue:

I new that would tear you away from the gin bottle :travolta:

Looking forward to BCFC coming to FGR on Saturday, hoping for a reasonable crowd as well. We have a KIDS GO FREE day as well, so Adult and a couple of kids under 16 can get in for £10 (£5 for concessions). Green Man pub open to home and away fans with a bit of hot food available as well, usually Cottage Pie. There is an away end. Not sure how they might be running this on the day - could well be mixed.

A bit more information on getting to the ground can be found at www.forestgreenroversfc.com

New mascot (badger) being unleashed and I hear there might even be a penalty shoot out with both Club mascots.

See you all Saturday

Looking forward to BCFC coming to FGR on Saturday, hoping for a reasonable crowd as well. We have a KIDS GO FREE day as well, so Adult and a couple of kids under 16 can get in for £10 (£5 for concessions). Green Man pub open to home and away fans with a bit of hot food available as well, usually Cottage Pie. There is an away end. Not sure how they might be running this on the day - could well be mixed.

A bit more information on getting to the ground can be found at www.forestgreenroversfc.com

New mascot (badger) being unleashed and I hear there might even be a penalty shoot out with both Club mascots.

See you all Saturday

Seems like the ENTIRE SQUAD will be heading your way; with most likely to get 45mins at least according to G.J

Sell out :whistle2: then; if your all going to FGR clap yer hands :clapping::chant6ez:

Any idea how many reds went last year?

Not that many; few hundred; I was there and we got battered, but it was mainly reserves; first teamers this time though :fingerscrossed:

Not that many; few hundred; I was there and we got battered, but it was mainly reserves; first teamers this time though :fingerscrossed:

And do you recall GJ wasn't there until the very end. It turned out he was signing up an exotic player from a foreign land.

Lightning never strikes twice. Does it?

And do you recall GJ wasn't there until the very end. It turned out he was signing up an exotic player from a foreign land.

Lightning never strikes twice. Does it?

You`re correct as always :liar: hey tell you what, there are rumours we are after a non English type now :noexpression: our Garry will be there this time though won`t he?????????????? :o

Yes - I agree with most comments on here. A big rip off for a training match.

If you fancy standing with us Cheltenham fans it's a tenner.

Like the sound of that, would you guys on the Cheltenham and Gloucester terrace have any issues with City fans standing with you.

then I say stuff them

They might have got the pricing wrong but they are friends for the future having one of the wealthiest owners in English football.

A cost sharing for our players not yet cutting it is benefiting both clubs and is strenghtening it up further.

No boycott. For the good sake of Bristol City - don't wote with your wallet.

Two pints less and you will survive :innocent06:

Archived