IGNORED

Leroy Lita (transfer Rumours)

TINMAN26

LEROY LITA BEING LINKED TO 4 PREMIER CLUBS? NEWCASTLE, BORO, SUNDERLAND AND PORTSMOUTH. READING WOULD PROBABLY WANT AT LEAST 4M.

WHAT IS CITY'S SELL ON CLAUSE ?

RUMOURS HAS IT ITS 20%

800K AND CARLE'S REPORTED 1.2M,THIS WOULD GIVE US PLENTY OF FUNDS TO BOOST THE SQUAD

WHO WOULD YOU BUY TO ADD QUALITY TO THE TEAM?

MAYBE A LEFT BACK????? :englandsmile4wf:

You appear to have left your caps lock on!

I think the sell on clause is around 15-20%. I will be surprised if he moved to a Premier club like Newcastle. Portsmouth have signed Crouch, or about to so they won't be interested.

MM

Guest McIndoe's Bar Tab

I think the sell on clause is around 15-20%. I will be surprised if he moved to a Premier club like Newcastle. Portsmouth have signed Crouch, or about to so they won't be interested.

MM

Sell on clauses are based on profit made, not the transfer fee.

MM

Opps! my mistake Madmax, its my first time on the forum.

So if we have the funds from Carle and Lita, who would you bring in and what positions excluding strikers?

Cheers!

Id still wax the lot on strikers

then if any left a right winger

I'm happy with mccallister at left back, no obvious cover but fonts can shift accross if need be.

id like to see money spent on first 11 rather than squad players

so its

Basso

Orr Carey Fonts McCallister

New Player (?) Elliot LJ/Williams McCindoe

New Player (Meteb) New Player (Maynard)

we can use youngsters/loans as cover. no need to increase wage bill and waste transfer funds on backup players IMO

Not always. Some are, some aren't.

With the greatest of respect Percy, that doesn't make sense.

If we sell someone say at £1m with a 20% sell on clause, and they then sell them for £1m - then they have to give us another 200k - surely not.

Sell-on clauses have to be based on profit.

With the greatest of respect Percy, that doesn't make sense.

If we sell someone say at £1m with a 20% sell on clause, and they then sell them for £1m - then they have to give us another 200k - surely not.

Sell-on clauses have to be based on profit.

Hmmm I perhaps should have hedged that with "I think" but I still think it is possible. Why not? You can put any odd clause in a contract.

You could sell a player for £1m and then when the new club sells him on for £500k you could still take an extra £50k. Why not?

Archived