IGNORED

Richard Eckersley

bcfctimes

hello mate do you have a source for this

P.S just had a look on your blog and its pretty cool, do you have a function that could email me news? if not are you planning one?

(i cant go online at work but have a work email)

I have a source yes. Now nothing may come of this but he's on trial, and the other two trialists are no longer with us - one being Michael Ricketts. I think on here a greek was mentioned.

The only real reason I decided to post it was that according to another post, Orr maybe off and with RE being a full back then maybe he could be a target if he impresses.

If you drop me a PM with your email in I'd be happy to update you whilst at work. I only manage to post daytime news on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays (aswell as weekends).

Eckersley's a left back so no danger of him being brought in to compete with Bradders. If this is true, and he does enough to warrant a deal, then he'll be competing for McAllister's position.

His first position is right back, but he can play left back.

He was at his best last season with the reserves at right back.

Where can I buy myself a source?

I have been a city fanatic for over ten years now, and I am sick to the back teeth of never knowing bugger all about

the club and what players we have on trial, who we have offers out for, what players we're interested in etc...

The official site used to be my source, about 3 years ago, but now it just tells me a load of trivial rubbish!

RELIABLE SOURCE WANTED, TO START URGENTLY, GOOD SALARY OFFERED!

You sure you ain't getting him confused with his older brother Adam? :blink:

I can't say I know too much about his brother. I have been told he's a right back and can play left back. The Manchester United website also confirmed this, I wasn't going to put anything on BCFCTimes unless I felt comfortable with it being there.

Just to add. I haven't said he will sign I'm just telling you that he's on trial with us, as was Michael Ricketts - a week later he's gone home.

Edit - I thought Richard was the only one left at United? Adam moved on didn't he?

I can't say I know too much about his brother. I have been told he's a right back and can play left back. The Manchester United website also confirmed this, I wasn't going to put anything on BCFCTimes unless I felt comfortable with it being there.

Just to add. I haven't said he will sign I'm just telling you that he's on trial with us, as was Michael Ricketts - a week later he's gone home.

Edit - I thought Richard was the only one left at United? Adam moved on didn't he?

Fair enough. Yeah I think Adam wound up at Stockport or someone local but don't quote me on that.

Perhaps if we sign him, this will speed up Keogh's departure and mean Ribeiro is effectively the 4th Centre Back behing Carey, Fonts and McCombe. This would cover the defence cheaply and ensure all available cash is ploughed into strikers and maybe an extra midfielder (greedy)

Perhaps if we sign him, this will speed up Keogh's departure and mean Ribeiro is effectively the 4th Centre Back behing Carey, Fonts and McCombe. This would cover the defence cheaply and ensure all available cash is ploughed into strikers and maybe an extra midfielder (greedy)

James Wilson is currently the 4th centre half. If the club is bringing in another right back to compete with Bardders, maybe that will lead to Ribeiro moving on after all..

• Admin
Isnt Ribeiro a RB? Was hoping to get a look at the russian robot last season. :D GJ likes him, one for the future, on the edge of the squad etc etc....

I thought Ribeiro was primarily a Left Back who was capable of playing anywhere along the back line?

I thought Ribeiro was primarily a Left Back who was capable of playing anywhere along the back line?

Ribeiro is right footed that meens if we sign the lad from Manu there will be three right backs if you count Brian Wilson looks like GJ is going for three in evey position

Where can I buy myself a source?

I have been a city fanatic for over ten years now, and I am sick to the back teeth of never knowing bugger all about

the club and what players we have on trial, who we have offers out for, what players we're interested in etc...

The official site used to be my source, about 3 years ago, but now it just tells me a load of trivial rubbish!

RELIABLE SOURCE WANTED, TO START URGENTLY, GOOD SALARY OFFERED!

I find you get better value if you pay a day rate.. easy come easy go so to speak. know what i mean arry?

Guest DanC
I think Keogh wants to stay however I don't think Gj sees him as part of his plans.

Archived