IGNORED

Eastenders (on Bbc)

Crackers Corner

Nothing will ever match Carey, Coles and Hill solicitors in Doctors from a few years ago to be fair.

That will be down to our Mr Dave L and his writting for the BBC I believe who has openly said he used to try and get City players names into things.

sorry i know its OT but with all the transfer speculation threads i thought something different was in order. he was comically sad. the van must have been made up by a city fan

Crikes don't say sorry to me :sign09: no probs say what you like; one life and all that. :farmer::dance:

Guest pepsi&shirley
There was a Mr Brian Tinnion (To do with Phil Mitchell), Little Mo Slatter husband Trevor Morgan (Ex-city striker) who died in a house fire a couple of years ago.

He also played a few seasons for the gas!!

Edit: Trevor morgan that is!

On the sad sags forum they seem to think the director of EE is also a sad sag.

I stand by my theory that the subtle references to Rovers are to add to the authenticity of social deprevation and general depressingness.

So they think that the director of EE is gash and to promote their club he put a gash flag in the back of a van that belongs to a leering perv with rubbish chat up lines - Brilliant, he has captured the average rovers fan perfectly

:rofl2br:

So they think that the director of EE is gash and to promote their club he put a gash flag in the back of a van that belongs to a leering perv with rubbish chat up lines - Brilliant, he has captured the average rovers fan perfectly

:rofl2br:

Same as they did when they had the thick useless copper in Hot Fuzz wear the Gas shirt aswell then!

Oh and our very own Edson was also mentioned in 'Enders as one of Ian Beales catering suppliers I remember!

Guest MaloneFM

The film Hot Fuzz is ruined in the first few minutes by the tubby sidekick of Simon Pegg wearing the blue rag.

However they were too dim to cash in and give permission so all the badges and sponsor are mercifully blacked out.

her names Zowie and yep shes a little gashead.. :innocent06:

was going to say how would you reconise her, but we all know there aint many gasheads, say about you.. and just her.. oh well :rofl2br:

I am a funny one

Archived