IGNORED

Less Than 5 Weeks To Start Of Season.

TINMAN26

Less than 5 weeks to the start of the season, I don't know about all of you out there! but I'm starting to buzz a bit. Off on holidays soon and back for a couple of friendlies, and then ready for Blackpool, Hotel booked and ready to rumble.

If we can repeat any where near last season performance, I will be very pleased.

So come on all you lot out there!

JOHNSON SAYS BOUNCE AROUND THE GROUND, BOUNCE AROUND THE GROUND, BOUNCE THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!

BELIEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :englandsmile4wf::city:

Johnson says BOUNCE around the ground, BOUNCE around the ground, BOUNCE around the ground!

uh duh duh ...

:city:

I'm worried about singing that song at blackpool, we'll end up going through the stand.

I'm excited about 1st game, train tickets are nailed to the fridge, hotel is booked and the Belle Vue greyhounds are set for a prosperous weekend. :innocent06:

I'm worried about singing that song at blackpool, we'll end up going through the stand.

I'm excited about 1st game, train tickets are nailed to the fridge, hotel is booked and the Belle Vue greyhounds are set for a prosperous weekend. :innocent06:

Looking forward to the game but not the hellhole that is gloomfield road!

Archived