IGNORED

Burnley In For Eagles

internetjef

BBC Sport is reporting on gossip column that

Manchester United will allow Chris Eagles to leave Old Trafford as Burnley boss Owen Coyle wants to sign the midfielder in a £1m-plus deal. (Daily Mirror)

If we are thinking about signing a right winger hed be well up my list. Already impressed at this level with watford and sheff wed, and I'm sure and excellent background and attitude from playing under fergie.

not full of goals but can pass, beat a man and put a good cross in from the right

any thouhgts on other right wingers that could be available, its been all strikers for some time now on here?

Guest DanC

We do need a right winger, I can't comment on Eagles as I know little about him. One of the reasons we missed out on promotion was because we didn't have a consistent right winger. After a striker or two has been signed I hope Gj will move on to improve that position.

We do need a right winger, I can't comment on Eagles as I know little about him. One of the reasons we missed out on promotion was because we didn't have a consistent right winger. After a striker or two has been signed I hope Gj will move on to improve that position.

Did v well at watford on loan and i cant think of too many other r wingers about at the mo who would fit the bill. don't think ivan quite cut it last season so maybe a cheeky bid?

If Murray can get fit he is our best Right Winger. Sproule has his uses but doesn't have the quality to be a consistent performer.

Why not look at Lee Croft? Looked class when he came on against us late in the season against Norwich.

We've got Sproule, Williams, Murray, Wilson and Noble as options so i don't think we'll be seeing anyone come in.

I'd like to think Sproule after his first full season will be able to cope with it this time round and shockingly Noble looks like he'll be fit at a start of a season.

I think we have the midfield to play a variety of systems providing we get that pacy frontman in.

I agree but unfortunately that ship appears to be sailing right now. If we want him we need to act now and go get him otherwise we'll be moaning about why we weren't in for him when he turns in a performance against us.

He'd be a very good signing for us. Good age, good pedigree, good price, experience at this level. Ticks all the right boxes for me but I whether it does for GJ is another matter...

Archived