IGNORED

Another Game On Sky (merged)

westy

There's alot more to it than just how many people are willing to travel - i accept that the numbers will be down but it's also about BCFC being recognised. The coverage we are getting now is excellent and long may it continue

another mess of a Saturday, I'd rather we were less popular on the TV,

Last season was great, steady drive up in the morning, a happy few hours in the pub, then a leisurely walk to the ground in daylight.. and back home intime for more drinkies and MOD.

and one other thing, where they seat us is fairly steep, open and exposed. it could be VERY cold there on a damp November night., especially if we don't get many go, ..

maybe i should suggest the shop starts selling BCFC thermals and long johns.

:englandsmile4wf:

Last season was great, steady drive up in the morning, a happy few hours in the pub, then a leisurely walk to the ground in daylight.. and back home intime for more drinkies and MOD.

and one other thing, where they seat us is fairly steep, open and exposed. it could be VERY cold there on a damp November night., especially if we don't get many go, ..

Last season. Didn't we play Preston on a Tuesday night?

Last season. Didn't we play Preston on a Tuesday night?

nope ....... it was Sat 29th September ....... 0 - 0 scotty nutmegged the fullback and hit the bar in about the 92nd minute ...

the tuesday game was away at Barnsley the 2nd october . lost 3-0 .... the worst we played all last season .

nope ....... it was Sat 29th September ....... 0 - 0 scotty nutmegged the fullback and hit the bar in about the 92nd minute ...

the tuesday game was away at Barnsley the 2nd october . lost 3-0 .... the worst we played all last season .

I take it you didnt go to Qpr or Ipswich then?

Might not be so bad now that the stand to the left should be more complete if not ready and in use by the time the game comes round.

I take it you didnt go to Qpr or Ipswich then?

yup i was at ipswich ....... that day ...... if they'd had 12 shots they would have scored ten ....... everything went in for them .....

but Barnsley was our first defeat, and in hindsight it was maybe the wake up call we needed. .......

i stopped in the same hotel as the lads, they were all ultra confident, maybe to confident ....

but as a general performance, i think Barnsley was our worst last season.

Archived