IGNORED

BCFC You Reds!

Hey fellow city fans!

I'm a newbie to this forum so thought id just say hello. Ive been reading this forum for a couple of years now but havent ever posted. Over the last couple of days i've been on the official site and forum a record number of times waiting for any transfer news. Its getting a little bit frustrating but I trust Gary and the club to get the deals done! Moteab, today?? :fingerscrossed:

Looking forward to the new season, and the pre season starting this saturday at forest green :D

COME ON UUU REDSSS!!!!

Hey fellow city fans!

I'm a newbie to this forum so thought id just say hello. Ive been reading this forum for a couple of years now but havent ever posted. Over the last couple of days i've been on the official site and forum a record number of times waiting for any transfer news. Its getting a little bit frustrating but I trust Gary and the club to get the deals done! Moteab, today?? :fingerscrossed:

Looking forward to the new season, and the pre season starting this saturday at forest green :D

COME ON UUU REDSSS!!!!

Welcome

Hey fellow city fans!

COME ON UUU REDSSS!!!!

Welcome mate - that's enough moaning about lack of strikers though, got enough of them on here!

Guest MaloneFM
regards.

REGARDS?

We'll have none of that namby pamby surrender monkey talk on here my lad! I'll have you know I never leave this forum 10 minutes before the end and I was at every game last season...and...I...hello? :noexpression:

We'll have none of that namby pamby surrender monkey talk on here my lad! I'll have you know I never leave this forum 10 minutes before the end and I was at every game last season...and...I...hello? :noexpression:

i was at every home game aswell, however i could only make 3 away games as i struggle to travel as i cannot drive and until feb '09 i cannont travel on CATS. :bruce_h4h:

Guest MaloneFM

I say Danners, nice pussy by the way...HAH! What in the name of gin and tonic is an F5 button all about eh?

Is that the one that stops the old Malone plus fours from flying at half mast hmmm?

I say Danners, nice pussy by the way...HAH! What in the name of gin and tonic is an F5 button all about eh?

Is that the one that stops the old Malone plus fours from flying at half mast hmmm?

Thank you uncle i got quite a few cats Ten Toes, Daisy, Stinkster, Sgt. Meowenstein, Sh it Rock, Mr. Grumpyface, Snapjacks, Vince the Pince, Steve French, The Purr Monster, Nar-Nar and Snappy.

The F5 is the button at the top of your keyboard that refreshes the page!

Technology is an amazing thing isnt it!

Archived