IGNORED

Pulis Stuffed This Year

westy

Just read article below, funny how he thinks they will start playing some football and hate the way Pulis plays the loan market "cute" as he says but funny also to find out can only have 2 at a time this season so he will be stuffed.

I also didn't realise they hadn't signed anyone yet and we and giving GJ a hard time, imagine if we had got to Premier League and not signed anyone to date - ouch

Anyway i'm sure they'll make Derby's performance last year look good and prove that the loan system as it is for CCC needs changing

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ity/7495736.stm

Just read article below, funny how he thinks they will start playing some football and hate the way Pulis plays the loan market "cute" as he says but funny also to find out can only have 2 at a time this season so he will be stuffed.

I also didn't realise they hadn't signed anyone yet and we and giving GJ a hard time, imagine if we had got to Premier League and not signed anyone to date - ouch

Anyway i'm sure they'll make Derby's performance last year look good and prove that the loan system as it is for CCC needs changing

Love the way the media substitue the word hoof for direct

It's always said that teams who win the play-offs struggle in the transfer market because the other two promoted teams have already got the 'pick' of Premier League journeymen but Hull have signed Fagan (ok; little Prem experience), Geovanni (alright last year, nothing special) and are moving towards Boateng. G & B are both 'players' rather than hoof-ball merchants so perhaps Stoke's reputation has gone ahead of them and they're struggling to battle Hull for these signings.

Bless.

Didnt realise that there was a limit on loan players in the Premier League. This must make it very difficult for clubs tjat get promoted on the back of loan players. In some cases half a squad are gone leaving clubs to in a sense rebuild. Its now surprise that players are reluctant to sign for these clubs, nowing that the talent left in some cases is very little. (perhaps GJs policy on loan players would be a prefered option

I heard the interview on 5 live on Monday night, he sounded like he hadn't a clue where to start, if he's not gone by Christmas I will be surprised. He has a supportive chairman but with him in charge they are going to struggle bigtime.

I feel sure we would have had a better chance of survival and will attract better players, the only thing they have but we don't right now is the capacity of the ground,don't like it too much as a ground but it would be great to see city playing in front of 25k

Archived